@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint bruh I guess not
on-slot
It’s actually spelled “onslaught.”
Also this new thing with Noah is very interesting! While I wouldn’t mind him dying if it furthered the plot, I honestly don’t think you should just kill him off for shock factor and “no one will ever know what happened because he’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
when I realize that only applies for this one specific type of plug outlet:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator here’s another one from him:
“Maybe plug outlets smile when they’re in the factory, but they frown when they realize their life purpose is to be shoved in the face.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
“In the veggietales universe, is being sent to the cutting board a criminal sentence?”
–my brother and his slightly disturbing thoughts
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint A little weird that the lyens would entrust the naming of their young to a species they think is inferior, but at least it makes sense now.
and yeah, judging from what I’ve seen on kentor names so far, Anamyth and Opitarus make sense too. I can’t tell on Iskyagus, but it seems like he should probably be a kentor as well, or some…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @anyone-else
I’m thinking about making something (mostly for fun) that compares characters from Freedom’s Fire to characters in other media (mostly movies tbh) and i was wondering what characters from, like, Marvel and LOTR y’all would compare each character to👀
(With a focus on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oof
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed cool, I’d love to see it once you’re done!
i’ve only made progress on one fic for the past 4 months lol -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry I haven’t been on here much lately
Dante
“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle cool! I’m assuming he’ll be an important character later on in the plot then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
haha my dad showed me that one a while back ago
a character in one of my stories actually took out a bear using that method
of course, it was a young one just out of adolescence, but he didn’t know that and thinks he’s good at beating bears.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle wowwwwww
that’s super cool!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Along the same lines…

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Memes incoming.

- Load More
