@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Wyoh likes me. My intro posted first try 😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl! (Whew, it’s feels like it’s been forever since I’ve done that XD)
I don’t know what else to say sooo… straight into the questions!!!
1. What’s your favorite fantasy that you’ve read? (Could be a series or…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 2 years ago
Heya! I like your tag 😁 I am Whaley, jiu-jitsu master and… Honestly I don’t know what to say about myself. I like watching innovative movies and shows, and overanalyzing everything.
What kind of skills/topics do you enjoy learning? (Other than songwriting, ofc)
What kind of fantasy are you into? Tight worldbuilding, magic organized…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Don’t worry about it! I’ve been busy, so there’s no rush.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, go ahead! Do you want me to write out something more coherent or shorter than the last one? 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ve missed these fun fight scenes ;]
Marcel
Three new people rushed forward, flashing blades. Marcel flipped backwards and vanished.
It took the knife men a few seconds to look up. Marcel hung upside down, and feathery tendrils grew from his fists and heels into the ceiling. “What did you tell your parents on car…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Hahahahaha, Fel is unbeatable
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper XD I honestly forgot they existed in this rp
Felicity
“There’s no hope. No one on the ground has noticed us. We’re going to have to start our own mini civilization up here, Lo. I could start growing crops in the dirt that’s collected in the gutters.”
Felicity and Lois lay on their backs on the roof, watching the clouds turn pin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
You heard ’em, up you get,” Marcel sighed. He hoisted Quincy onto a cloud, which he kept tethered to a cluster of trembling feathers on his wrist, only inches away. He gave the stranger a meaningful look. “Lead on.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I kinda made the decision without telling you, Marcel wanted to see if they could get down themselves. I was waiting for you to realize. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh shoot Fel and Lo are still stuck on the roof
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I wanna jump back in, but I don’t want to write the twins… hm…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m not sure how tall 225 is, but chances are, Marcel is smaller since he’s physically fifteen. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
Feathers prickled along the nape of Marcel’s neck – a gut instinct, alertness. He played it cool. After all, this might not be a real problem. “I’ll come too, I want to talk with Leo.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Barnes has some traits which make sense for a leader in this situation. But you are free to combat anything she does. 😅
Hugo
As his vision floated back, Hugo winced and shifted to his side, where he could look up at the people around him.
“…I am the oldest,” Barnes was saying. Although a couple of these people were taller than…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Marcel
Before Quincy could be led on any longer, Marcel stepped out from behind his locker door. He took the strangers by surprise.
“I must be the worst eavesdropper on the face of the planet,” he said casually, hanging his head and looking through his brows at the strangers. “But it sounds like Leo needs his brother…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’ve got a castle, a minecart track, and a bridge to the mainland.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Four maps show the whole thing.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago

A funny pool I found on a corner of the island that looks just like a cross.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Was it @calyhuge who suggested seed 2 for a Minecraft world?
I have some awesome pictures of it:

View from above my currently unfinished castle. I have a texture pack and a couple mods on so don’t mind the guys down there and the weirdly patterned wall.
- Load More
