@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
You are not a bad artist, and you have drawn things very well in the past. Your wolf drawing (by Chase) was very good. Plus you used charcoal, I think, which I am too scared to use. Give yourself grace. 🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha is murderous sometimes. And it tears him to pieces inside.
He needs therapy, lots of therapy. Maybe a therapy dog. Something super fluffy, like a labradoodle.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Basically, a reckless disregard for life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah I totally get what you mean.
I’m looking at the first interaction, just by itself, for Alpha’s behavior. He hears a suspicious conversation. Doesn’t even see what’s fully happening, and stabs a guy in the shoulder. A stab like that still disregards a life.
What if 231 died from it anyway, because he had a physical quirk like Alpha does?…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pff, that’s tooooooootally not me. *Floofs away*
Okay, maybe I feel called out. 🤣 That’s very accurate. I feel a little sorry for any new KPers, but not too much. After all, the drama is half the fun.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@keilah-h I was literally just about to make a similar meme with the same format but you beat me to it XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yeah, I don’t really know what happened, it’s all a haze.
and it wasn’t murder, it was a fight. And someone died in the fight. That is not murder.
Debatable 🧐 Alpha dealt a death stab before there was any indication that 231 intended physical harm… a little murderous, if you ask me. It was only after Alpha w…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@raxforge Also, hello, newbie. :] Â I loved reading your character scenes. Rax is hilarious
and probably should not be allowed in schools -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle yeah yeah Alpha was defending someone innocent and all, but saying murder is just more dramatic ✨
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I left for three and came back to murder and even more arson what on earthÂ
Would you like to have your charries interact with a couple of mine? I promise they aren’t homicidal
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@theducktator very true, very true
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@raxforge haha you’re welcome for the laughs!
it was made for any new kp’ers but I think you’re the only one right now anyway lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
You can’t deny this is what the modern state of KP is.
Not that any of these things are bad at all, it’s just funny.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
lol I think I brought too many charries with me, and they all range from “probably neurodivergent” to “most likely deranged”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Hunter says “hi Mayfly! glad you remember me!”
Snake was attracted by the fish and is now sticking around to see if his powers help any. I told him they won’t because it doesn’t work in our world, but he wants to try anyway.
He and Sniper (who usually hangs around here because he knows I talk about him a lot and he wants to make sure what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint whoa!! Very good!! I like his tufted hair and the bird flying next to him (a raven?)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
@linus-smallprint yes please, pretend it doesn’t exist lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
4 EST on Friday? I should be able to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Koshka has to reply to that, I think. Leo was in the elevator, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This is kinda crazy guys… I went for a nice, peaceful walk in an arboretum for an hour, and this is what I come home to. 😅
@koshka @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
“Terrorists? What the heck?”
A fireball whizzed through the air and smacked into his wingtip. The edges singed, and Marcel had to clench his teeth to keep from yelping in p…[Read more]
- Load More
