@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Auugh, that’s annoying. 50k is so close! lol. Thanks for the tip! I will try to implement it and see if it helps 😉
Thanks! Yeah, it’s the best. I will definitely! And yeah, actually, that’s something I really need to flesh out more, so if you’re up to it, I might tag you for some brainstorming help sometime. 😊
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hiiii stranger that I totally don’t text every day😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Of course!
Yeah, I get that. It sounds like a good strategy though because I tend to get burnout about 15k in and then end up stopping. 😔 Maybe once I get my side one going I’ll try that.
Here’s the main one! XD
Noa Montero has spent half her life traveling on her pilot father’s starship, the Annora, across the Feder…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey! I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well, but I’m really glad you found a doctor! Hopefully he can help you even if the recovery process is slow. I’ll be praying for you ❤️
I haven’t been toooo active on here, but I try haha. Pretty busy with school, and my sister’s soccer season is just ending but I’ve been going to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle There’s a button at the top of the forum next to favorite marked subscribe. If you click it, you’ll get notifs for all the posts. 😉
@rae Praying for you, girl!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper I could have sworn I responded to this earlier.
I love it. You somehow managed to make me grin and cringe at the same time. -
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Min!! 😀 Congrats on your achievement, that’s impressive!
There’s not a lot of news. Just people doing normal people things. :] A couple new roleplays are attempting to spring up, and the castle roleplay is not too changed, I believe? We definitely have new people though.
I’m still writing my main wip ATOH but I’ve been working a lot more on my…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww that’s a shame.
The ones you got are cool though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh no I never said I liked what was in there. I just mean that like if it had been an ordinary horror or fantasy story, not a romance, it probably still wouldn’t have been good for Christians to read (cause of all the paranormal creatures and stuff, blah), but at least it wouldn’t be smut and probably wouldn’t have driven half a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome! I’m liking the Marvel drawings. The others are great too, but y’know, I’m not as familiar with them cause they’re your original characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll the green ember one!!
oh and yes….I think “oh, there certainly aren’t THAT kind of people in the world” and then I take one look at the internet and am like “yep, there are, and they’re worse than I imagined”
I’m glad there are nice sites like here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooof
worse than Twilight????
Somehow I thought that was nearly impossible to do without sacrificing all that makes a story. I mean like twilight has all that stuff, but a few of the story concepts are almost salvageable if they were in a completely different, better written story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!!! Those are some great drawings!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal wowww your story sounds amazing!!!
kinda like mine tbh. you wanna hear about it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
His whole face lit up at the name. “Oh, yeah! Good ol’ Inky. Where’s he been?”
For the moment he completely forgot about his flying bit of arson and his new gang of friends who were probably watching nearby.
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
Pinning it on someone sounded like a good plan. Though it happened to him often, Dante didn’t actually enjoy getting in trouble.
He jogged over to the kids Vinny had pointed out and gave them a wave.
“Hey! You guys seeing this?” He pointed upwards. “A flying flaming piñata! Weird, right?” He stared up at it while still…[Read more]
- Load More
