@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, I think it would be best for the Marcel-Sara-Fel-Ellis group to get into the city soon, so if any of you want to RP us going in, that would be best. I don’t want to carry us in because I’ve written a lot in our group, but if you want me to, I can.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I would say Christian Fantasy YA. The classification system nowadays is not really about content and mostly about the age of the protagonist, as MANY YA books now have graphic violence, extreme language, and sexual content but are still classified as YA because the main character is a teen or young adult. Some libraries also have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle not a ramble! At least you’re rambling about your writing and not about something random…..as I do quite commonly…..
eheheheheh you remember THOSE conversations which I’m NOT gonna bring up on this forum after this lolllllAnd I think 13 is fine tbh. Your books are actually not that bad in terms of violence so far.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Sounds good! Yes, I think I get what you’re saying about Divine Election, but I don’t really know how it would change evangelism for me. Either way, God wants us to share Him with others. Ultimately, He knows who is going to accept that gift or not, but that doesn’t change the way we should approach it, right?
I’m also pretty…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Barnes
“Might as well be an exoskeletal crisis,” Barnes said. “Soul-searching is illegal in nineteen counties. You have always been you, Angelo, have a cup of tea.”
Hugo looked back and forth between Reid and Tenz. His eyes became the slightest bit shiny, expression hidden by his scarf. “I can’t go to anyone for help, Tenz. They…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww cute, although I have NO idea who Kenna and Zeke are lolll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle 17, almost 18. Remember how I was making a big deal about Sabina getting married that young because I could barely imagine getting married at my age? lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle If you can’t find any way to trim it down, I’d rather you keep the whole thing than delete it entirely.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa I love that map!!
also, I agree with @hybridlore about how the section’s a little long. I realize that the answers to Joseph’s questions have to be properly explained–after all, I would say corrupting God’s message is far worse then never including it in the first place–but I, like her (hybridlore you are a girl right??…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Totally gotcha. Sometimes it’s just good to get all your thoughts on a scene down, even if they don’t all end up in the final draft.
Sure. Hopefully you got what I meant, since this is kind of a controversial topic in Christian writing circles. In the end, it’s really up to the author who knows what’s best for their story h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Awww! Really sweet scene. So… could I get some more backstory here? 😅 Aaron died because he was a Christian and didn’t give into the government, but the reason everyone else is still alive is because the gov doesn’t know they’re believers? And if Noah was tortured once for his faith, how did he escape?
I know this kind of thin…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I would love a link to the doc! And also, I don’t care. We can probably reach the city with just one more RP, so feel free to add them in whenever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww thank you ☺️ *Hugo returns the hug immediately*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hugo: *is having a mental crisis*
also Hugo: *apologizes for the inconvenience*
I want to hug him so bad <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Writing this boy is all about being the sensitive person in the group, but also being self-restricting and polite. Kinda funny to write. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Art. *Eats the art* Mm, tasty.
I love it when people first start digital art and I can see the work and quick progress, I can definitely see that here!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized there’s nothing to wait for at this point, I can reply. XD Okay.
Hugo
“We’re all from different worlds and stuck in a castle. At least, that’s what seems to be the case,” the young man Rowan said.
Hugo laughed. “So what, we can’t do anything without interdimensional travel? Like in the science fiction…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not sure either, but it’s an idea. We need more of those.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is true 😖 And since Dante doesn’t actually belong in the school, you could also deal with the mess of him pretending to be a student
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Idk how that could involve other people’s characters tho
- Load More
