@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting!!
Alan’s character development is showing through! It does seem a tiny bit sudden, but I don’t know cause I’ve never actually seen a person get saved and them follow their life immediately afterward. I was saved when I was really young and effectively don’t even remember it, so I can’t even use myself as an…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr very cool, and I like his name!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Are all the roleplayers allowed to deploy ironwalkers?
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator
We’re watching the BBC version right now (cough, Challenge 2 homework, cough) and it’s pretty accurate to the book. ☺️ The newer movie isn’t too bad though either, so if that’s what you have access to, I wouldn’t dissuade you. -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well I was going to jump into that fight scene, but now I’m stuck again
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
We do need a plan, do we want to get out of the city?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
Marcel cocked his head, amused, and shook his fists to loosen them back to normal. “You could have left us a couple soldiers…”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
The BBC series XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m so glad you’ve been drawing and coloring so much! 🤣 It’s been a couple years and we can finally see your own imaginings of your characters.
Ooh he looks like Mr. Darcy. I’m watching Pride & Prejudice right now, lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
More soldiers raced in. Marcel clenched his hands, and feathers laced around his fingers. Kicking up water, he swerved around around Ellis, who acted as final flaming barricade.
He deflected a sword with his staff. The soldier barked an unpleasant…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
idk where exactly, but in the US 🤷🏻♀️
he, his family, Leon’s family, etc. now all live in the Southern half of the USA now tho.
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
and I’d love to see art from you @rae !!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know🥰 and thank you!
you’re welcome!!!
Yessss he is such a cutie🥰🥰 He does love Bucky, although Steve ends up becoming his favorite eventually (but he also adopts Ryo, so🤷🏻♀️💜).
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
and that’s what I figured about the school thing
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That is very helpful, thank you!!! 💜
So, if Riker can play it cool, and not too many questions are asked, I think he’ll make it by
Let’s just hope that no one knows that he’s been out of prison for around 2 years following a 5-year sentence😬
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’ve also been trying to research (but can’t find many answers😅) if Germans faced prejudice in post WW2 America (book #3 is in the early 1950s, but still), and if that would affect Leon/Riker’s lives (esp. Riker’s) and them finding jobs, work, etc.
Because also (although this was more common then anyhow), neither Leon nor Riker…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr THANK YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The program I use is Krita! It’s free but still has a lot of tools built into it😁 and I use a Wacom tablet to draw with, one that plugs into my computer (and my sister’s old one now that she has a drawing tablet that doesn’t have to connect to a computer to work).
I’ve really enjoying using it!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

- Load More
