@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone
Thank you all for praying!!!!
It’s been really rough…
I’m trusting God and my faith is so much stronger but I’m learning that trusting God doesn’t make the pain and hurt go away.
But we have good news! My mom saw a doctor and they said that she can have her treatment in our hometown and doesn’t have to go out of state!
Keep…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I am not submitting anything today. 😖 I really thought I could give you something, but I’m struggling with mental exhaustion/health issues and this thing just isn’t going to happen. I finished a sufficient chunk of the story and couldn’t bring myself to push the submit button. I enjoyed reading y’all’s stories and I hope you have fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @everyone else yeah I’ll get to this today, but it won’t be for a while lol. I had a story concept in mind, but never finished it so I’m just gonna redraft one I already had and was gonna share earlier but didn’t get around to it…..lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I know you’ve already gotten a lot of replies, but I’d be happy to help you brainstorm later today! We can even coordinate being active at the same time if you want some back and forth brainstorming! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Ahh! I’m so sorry for not replying soon! The notification email got buried in my inbox! 😭
Anyway, it sounds like a really cool story!! It’s giving me Wingfeather Saga vibes, is that what inspired the concepts?? I would love to hear more about the characters and their personalities/backstories!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We can also do that, but it’s a lot of people to tag 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @whalekeeper @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae @the_lost-journal
Can we maybe just all subscribe to the topic so we don’t have to tag so many people every time?
Sara — Elderstrand w/ Group 1
Felicity scowled and stumbled back into the fray, her gaze set on one of the big machines.
Sara shook her head to clear it. What had been all…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Expect mine to be posted at the literal last minute. I have a lot to do today and I can’t get this done right away. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Oops, I forgot about this. 🤦♀️ So I won’t be participating, but I will be hanging around to check out the entries!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @whalekeeper @rae @raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Felicity- Group 1, Elderstrand
“What are these things?”
Felicity furrowed her brow. “I thought at first they might be clickmen, but they’re silent, no machinery. But they aren’t ink animated, either, probably, because there was something inside. They definitely aren’t peopl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel stumbled over to Sara and Felicity to fetch his staff. He held it in the crook of his bad arm and punched their shoulders with his other hand. “Nice job.”
They shared smiles for a split second. Marcel ran back into the fray. His hand…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sara—Elderstrand w/ Felicity, Group 1
“You okay?” the girl asked.
Sara nodded. She slid her arm under the girl’s shoulders and helped her lean against a nearby wall. “What are these things?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I think Marcel’s is dead; either we can say the feathers muffled it to death, or tearing off the iron kills the ironwalker because its body is sealed to the armor. This sounds rather morbid, now that I write it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity- Group 1, Edge of Elderstrand
Felicity got shakily to her feet.
“Yep. Didn’t feel-” she stumbled suddenly, and Sara caught her.
“… a thing,” she finished. Her eyes were half glazed over, but she was still scanning the nearby area, ready to throw herself at any threat that came close.
“You okay?” she asked, trying to deflect.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ok cool thx
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae@grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @jonas
3 Ironwalkers down, 9 to go, if anyone was wondering. Pretty sure there were originally a dozen.
I’ll hold off on having Felicity fight anymore.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @rae @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Sara flinched as one of the machines threw the tall girl with white-blond hair against a building. Her head lolled to the side for a moment and then snapped up as the robot started walking toward her.
Sara steeled herself and rushed out from the alley. F…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle
That looks great! And that R is very impressive I love the swirls - Load More
