@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good! I don’t really see anything to fix 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle THAT WAS AWESOME.
I have like zero records of my family history lol. My dad is trying to find some information on his family tree, but there isn’t much to go by. I guess his ancestors didn’t keep a lot of genealogical records.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
My rubber hose style drawing phase has returned

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge
Felicity—Group 1, ElderstrandÂ
Felicity shot a glare at the guy who had just brought everyone to the roof. He was currently lying down, exhausted, and right within kicking range. Felicity did not like being pulled from a fight before she could finish it.
“What? So we’r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Okay we should probably head towards the river
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel doubled over to cough, and punched the wind elemental’s shoulder. It was the best way he could think of communicating friendship.
They had to find a way out of there. He got an idea, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Copy pasting tags has always worked fine for me. You just need to make sure they’re spaced out properly
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @anyone-else
If y’all would like to read some of my most recent writing, and bc I’m mostly keeping Book #2 and Book #3 underwraps😏 I have a forum titled 💚1600s fic💚 that has an MCU 1600s AU fanfic: currently 4 chapters are up and I hope to…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka thanks!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Last time I checked, your characters jumped onto the boat with Rina and the rebel NPCs to escape the city. Group 1 is reasonably far off inside the city, fighting. So you are not with our group. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You’re good, lots of people are posting long sections. ;] No one minds at all, it helps to move things forward.
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
So many enemies still stood firm. But there was still hope to win, as long as everyone worked together.
Marcel took quick…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
here you go!
my charries confronting each other on top of a train. Inspired by the hurricane that hit Florida last month; the wind sounds reminded me of what it would be like standing on top of a fast moving vehicle such as a train, so I drew this. Then I wrote a scene for why they were confronting each other, and then I revised it a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I also have the drawing I based the original scene off of if anyone wants to see it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone but @rae especially
This….barely counts as the story of a scar, or a short story. LOL.
I had a much better one in mind
but just didn’t have the drive to write it.So I pulled out a scene I had written for practice and added some extras to it, polished it down, etc.So instead of a clear, nicely written short story, you get three…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I’m working on mine as well, although if I don’t get it done by today am I out? Like, is it ok if I get it up tomorrow?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
My apologies if I stop being as active all of a sudden. Posting anything makes me feel really sick. If you need me for something, you can still tag me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle whoa, great drawings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 that’s good! I’ll be praying for you and your family.
- Load More

ooh! I’ll check that out, I remember your posting some chapters in the fanfic forum!
Thank’s Freedom! I’ll take a look!
(I’m actually glad you’re keeping it under, because I’m really excited to be surprised.)