@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley started the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to write a poem for class; I didn’t spend a lot of time on this but I want to make sure it makes some sense in translation. If anyone has experience with Latin, does this read well enough? Any grammar corrections?
…
Spiritūs est videre difficilis;
Non iram cresce ad eōs.
Ventus ramos revelat.
…
(English)
Breaths are hard to s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Awwww they’re so perfect in your art style <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re very welcome!!
I love stories which have imaginative creatures like yours in them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no why was it sad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww thank you so much!!!!! that’s so sweet of you and it means a lot!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hi again!!! I’ve missed hearing about your story–it’s amazing and I look forward to seeing it again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s so cute!! Does one of them have a teapot on his head????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone want to critique this??? I edited the prologue…AGAIN…bwahahaha
I feel too guilty to tag people (idk why…that’s just me) but I’m still going to tag some people…lol
@rae @jonas (not sure if you are still on here a lot but I’m ALIVE in case you were wonderingg!) @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (not sure if you’re still here…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yesss I know I deserve it…lol
Yeah I know the feeling, I’ve had personal stuff going on tooo lol
I’ll be praying for you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww girl I love you so much 😭😭😭💗💗💗 you always know what to say <3
HIII GIRL!!!! My thanksgiving was good, a little sad but good!
I think I ate too much food *cries*
YES YES YESSSS!!!! I’m glad I’m back too lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks guys! I recently watched the show for the first time, and I highly recommend. It’s very fall-like and cozy. Linus, I decided to shade with stippling and I think that is in part why it looks good.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Niiice
Barnes
Ah… Barnes nodded to herself, glancing at Tenz. This kid is exactly inverse to the toon system. Symmetrical. …Very satisfying.
The serpent hissed a thin rattle, like the sound of skirts brushing through a wheat field. The sound grew with every passing moment.
“Slowly… Back away…”
The group shifted back…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, they’re so cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, Leon and Julian are back! 😁 Great section. It did kind of gloss everything and not show it personally, but that’s okay as long as your go back to more immediate-feeling scenes, if that makes sense. Joseph’s character is good. I’m glad he feels afraid and guilty for his fear. He feels human.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I drew the Over the Garden Wall brothers in celebration.
@loopylin @rae @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @theshadow @esther-c @keilah-h @hybridlore @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi, good to see you! How was your thanksgiving?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 YOU’RE ALIVE
We missed you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m looking forward to December too. No school. >:) Work is still something I haven’t fully experienced, but I plan to get a bakery job during gap year.
How do you plan to spend your break? Any hopes and dreams?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 HIII!!! It’s sooo good see yall!!! (Thru the inter webs of course ROFL) Things are pretty good! Have some personal stuff going on but yea, im super excited about vacation in December. Ready to have some weeks off from work lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’re feeling better about being creative again! I don’t know exactly how you were feeling, but you never have to feel ashamed of your own story’s worth. It’s great to see you feeling better. :]
- Load More
