@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@evelyn-collins MAN that is an awesome drawing! Which scene was that?
(I can’t do good shading to save my life, so I’m super impressed with yours.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you SO much! lol. I will definitely look through them a bit better and see which ones I want to use on my laptop another time. Thanks again!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I haven’t read any backstory snippets for Fel. 🤨
Nah you’re okay, I love teasing too. Take one more snowball, madam. 😜
…
I know at least one person hit me with snow, so I wrote this just to cover all my debts.
Bast set the basket of cookies next to the old man’s armchair. There were surely more chores to do, but there wasn’t…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
…Stuff…
You’ve read snippets of it before I think.
Sorry for giving you a hard time about keeping secrets and then turning around and doing the same thing, lol. You’re just very fun to tease 😛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, you can do it! It’s just 150. 😁
Lol. I was trying to engage some of the less-active KPers. 😉 You can always save it for later.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @acancello @trailblazer @the_lost-journal @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @freed_and_redeemed @rae @raxforge *launches snowballs rapid-fire* YOU’VE BEEN SNOWBALLED!
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, but what happened to Fel?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I second this. Don’t.
Yeah, actually, sorry I brought it up at all. It’s super dark. I just find government conspiracies interesting. But I forget there are younger people on here sometimes so please just ignore that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
But I’m happy with that
And that’s exactly why some of my characters are just chill and happy. There’s nothing less deep about having an average backstory. I can think of some characters who are super shallow because the writer thought trauma equals character depth.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Felicity probably has the worst backstory of my characters, but it comes no where near as bad as those. But I’m happy with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like an interesting story. Reminds me of MK ultra stuff (pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Honestly I don’t know XD I told someone I wasn’t going to post the words I wrote because they were too depressing, and it kind of escalated from there.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry I forgot to respond to this. I had like ten emails from KP in my inbox, so I just forgot. XD. I liked it a lot though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @rae
How did the snowball fight topic turn into a horrible backstories competition? 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I would prove that the Lovedream children have darker pasts, but it’s not worth spoiling the whole thing unfortunately. XD My apologies. You’ll just have to take my word for it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s Sara’s (the main character, Cole’s twin sister.)

-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it! A little Ender’s Game, a little something else. It’s giving dystopian. 💁♀️ I’m usually not sure how to react when people explain backstories since it’s out of context, but it sounds like pretty solid trauma, especially for a whole group of protagonists.
- Load More
