@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
You good, Kefa?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My artwork has a lot of hard lines so getting anything ethereal is really hard for me
you’re doing an amazing job I can’t stop staring at it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so gorgeous ahhhhh🩷🩶
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Hi sorry I forgot about this. Do you still want characters? I’m not sure I have the energy to write out another character description though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge oh whoops sorry I missed your rp. Probably still works though since Felicity has been too laser focused this whole time to actually notice the people following her
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
With Fel’s merry rooftop-leaping band
That is a fantastic name. Sounds like people who steal from the rich, give to the poor, and also play folk music on the side ✨
Felicity — Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Finally Benny stopped and took shelter under a tree. The rain had nearly washed him away so he was barely a smudge on the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
also @theducktator English muffin brain is very accurate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“My brain ain’t mathing.” —Me to my brother as I stare at a math concept that I haven’t worked on in like a week and have forgotten temporarily. Luckily I remembered a few minutes later.
“Odd things about living in my brain number 271: Thinking about Sniper throws off my aim, ironically.” —my thoughts after missing a throw at a wastebasket bec…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c The cover!!! 🤩🤩
@freed_and_redeemed Aw, Hans and Felix 😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t worry, he will die a well-deserved horrible death.
😅
I still wish his story didn’t have to end that way😭
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @anyone-else-*shrug*
A couple scenes from my WW1 WIP👀
TW: MENTIONS/ALLUSIONS TO AB*SE. THREATS. DEATH. MENTIONS OF BLOOD.
“You lea…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol. Sometimes it’s hard to make connections, it took me a while to realize you guys were sisters too. Power is also your brother, right? Who is the oldest?
We’re not the only KeePers with twin siblings.
Wait—who ELSE? 😳
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
errrr
i’ll get to it one day
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so cool!! 😅 Lol. Oops. You guys weren’t very subtle, though, both commenting on that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I agree with Linus on that too. Show some more Joseph and Amelia scenes!!
- Load More

