@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 Made a few character memes, I haven’t done this in a long time.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
(Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
That sounds like a good idea, and a whole lot of fun too.
I’ve considered biologically adjusting my own two-to-six-winged character. He already had a fixed design and I was loath to change it, and anyway, the wings are magical and not naturally occurring. I i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah if he doesn’t fly much, they probably would atrophy anyway.
The four wings connected design is cool; I have four-winged characters but the second pair is always separate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s cool!
also, as a person who likes making biologically accurate stuff, his species being naturally thin makes sense. I imagine the only sizable muscle mass would be in his chest and back to operate the wings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AAAH stunning. The feathers are cooler now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge ohhhhh
makes SO much sense now
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @rae @raxforge @whoever
I have a fun question! I’ve already figured out my answer for my story, but I asked my friends this question and got so much traction that I wanted to post it here too. I love hearing what different people come up with. My f…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @hybridlore
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
Mostly you, Ellette😤
😆
Riker nudged the front door open, walking into the small foyer. He stepped aside to give Leon room to get inside and glanced around the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok!!
Let’s get to it!
-I see the king is trying to convince Oliver and Tyn to talk Alan into magic again. Yikes. I hope they don’t go through with it. I also read when Alan is going to try to use the magic himself, which won’t be good.
Why does the crow seem to be sentient? Why does it want him to use the magic? Is this…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
this is long, sorry
Brea– Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Brea gave a surprised shout as someone landed in front of her and knocked down the two men holding her. She stumbled back and tripped, landing in the mud. Another figure jumped over her while she was down and attacked the third man. Brea recognized the white hair i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m still reading! I just haven’t had the chance to critique the chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Oh fun! I vote B
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge Would you mind if I just slightly changed your rp? Felicity would have jumped down at the same time as the others to fight, I just didn’t rp fast enough, sorry. It would be pretty much exactly the same except Flare doesn’t have to climb back up
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Sorry I think I missed something. What are we voting on?
- Load More
