@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
Thank y’all so much!💜
@ellette @elishavet @koshka @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Again, extra words from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship.
Leon Aesthetic for the 3rd book! 🥹
Y’all know I love Riker…but y’all, when I say Leon has also stolen my heart (and broken it,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, ok. Six MCs really isn’t terrible. I always find them interesting when they’re done well. (Not that I’ve specifically read any that didn’t do it well, buuut…. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hope your break is restful and profitable for you! Merry Christmas!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
400 more words.
I honestly can’t believe I’m sharing this…HUGE, MASSIVE, PLOT TWISTY SPOILERS
@rae you might wanna read this🫣
Hans is taking over his own story
“So, you figured it out.”
Hans stepped forward, fists clenched, eyes burning. “That’s why you never loved me…why you never…nev…
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re six feet tall? o.O
Yes 💁♀️ Well, last time I measured it was 5’11”, but my bestie says I must have had a grown spurt since then.
How do you find clothes that fit!?!?!?
1. Deliberately go into a store to try on things instead of ordering and assuming they’re going to fit.
2. Have a mother who knows what she’s d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Happily stacks my 24 snowballs and enjoys a temporary retirement*
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it💜😭😭
Is there no one else you can throw snowballs at???🫠🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! And I like the boards. I’m interested to see what will happen now that they’re in the city again.
Two things:
The first thing that I noticed was… I forgot who William was. I thought he might be one of Amelia’s brothers 🫣, but I wasn’t sure. I think, with the amount of characters we have, especially the ones we’v…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*settles back and watches everything unfold*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Glad to help! I’m so glad there’s gothic architecture (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As a 6′ foot female, I’m tired of my height being celebrated. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Everything you said fits. There’s definitely some gothic architecture and old buildings mixed in with the newer technology
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love all of these ideas thank you!
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
No, she’s like 9 or 11ish. She was an unplanned kid, so that’s why there’s a big age gap between her and Lois.Your idea totally works.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s amazing that she’s becoming more expressive. <3 So many older folks begin to lose that trait, as well as the ability to fully express out loud. Becoming old and forgetful can be a fear.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I applaud you writers who outline your short stories and manage to find a balance between too much and too little. It’s hard. *Applause*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Please give me a moment while I geek out over the potential of the ink magic system
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Ooh, what about robot catacombs? Like instead of the dead burial tunnels, have robot ‘burial’ catacombs underneath the city that can also function as an archive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
- Load More
