@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @rae @kyronthearcanin
that would be cool! I’ve been so dead to KP like for half a year, I’ve been so busy 😂😭. And I’m kinda really lost as to whats happened in this RP, would any of y’all mind recapping me?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal here I was thinking you were a little scared of me cause of it! haha it’s all good. I was intending to change it anyway.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*saves snowballs*
Throws two at @esther-c and @whaley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
To everyone who threw snow at me:
I haven’t been on here in a hot second, sorry everyone!!!! Ahhh….
I actually did a TON of editing today, and I’m so obsessed with my writing!
I’m not going to post the part I worked on on KP, just because I feel like it could be too dark for some people (Idk though…) I promise it’s not super dark, but a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh well oops
lol I can imagine then. My brother is younger, too, and I am certainly glad he is.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
lol IDK
also I mean I can’t blame Power for being a weirdo TBH. My brother would probably be the same, I think it’s just a bro thing. Especially if it’s a little brother haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal see ya around, then!
also I changed my forum signature for you cause you were a little freaked out by my previous one. So I made it something I thought you’d like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait wait wait.
Hans is half-Jewish?
ok that is GENUINELY CRAZY.
First off, that makes anything he did in Freedom’s Fire THAT much worse. Like seriously dude.
Second off, now I feel a bit sorry for him. He literally just got told his entire life is a lie.
Kinda like some of my own charries……
poor things
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon lollllllll
that’s brothers for you haha
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No. XD (Although that would be pretty funny if we didn’t know until now, LOL). I had just recently learned that y’all were related and guessing from the gibberish and the “PWR” at the end of the post, I figured it was Power. 😉😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhhhh
ok
that makes so much sense now
WAIT WAIT WAIT YOU MEAN HE WAS YOUR BROTHER ALL THIS TIME TOO????
HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE RELATED AND I NEVER KNEW???
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes the raw act of typing out prose feels like such a chore. It looks good when you’re done, but still.
- Load More
