@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
I would shop more if I didn’t have sTinKiN’ [insert bad words here] dissociative episodes in the middle of a clothes-rack. People walk down the aisle and all they see are these eyes: O.O
ridiculous impulse buys are the best
This is true. I once bought a green dress without thinking about it, unlike all my other…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha, that’s what I thought.
I can’t believe I added this in the RP like 50+ pages ago. XD Felt like it would come in use for something. There are a lot of people who need to pet a puppy.
Seb
Seb cocked his head at Eddie’s comment, but didn’t say anything about it. “Maybe. He was on my bed in the dorm.”
He watched them fondle the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Brea
Brea accepted the help up. The boy’s hand looked and felt weird, but Brea was enough of a lady to know not to point out people’s physical oddities.
She sniffed a couple times and pushed her hair out of her face.
“I’m fine, thanks.”
She scowled down at the ground, feeling the torn knee of her tights. At least it was hi…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think Seb is forgiven XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I’d probably shop more if I had people to go with me
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The Twins
The girls both gave simultaneous excited squeals and scrambled to dry their hands and climb off their stools. The dishes were quickly forgotten.
“So cute!” Eddie said while petting the puppy’s ears. “Never seen this breed before. Only one head.”
“Is it yours?” Ellie asked
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I don’t really shop much except groceries and the occasional ridiculous impulse buys
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I didn’t forget about the Twins! I told you I wouldn’t forget! My character still owes detention duty.
Seb
There was a small cough. The twins turned around to find Sebastian in the kitchen doorway.
He looked down at his baggy shirt, then slowly raised a hand. “Hi. I took a nap. …Sorry for coming late.”
The girls nodded. Eddie held…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Has black curls(cropped short so it’s just very tumbly hair), black/brown eyes, and a lighter olive complexion. Is about average height for a 16 year old and on the thin side.
Ah… handsome boy. Whaley likey. 😏
…So you’re interested in making it to the school to make dance arrangements? I was under the i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
The way a person shops actually tells you so much about them
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Yeah I noticed! It’s a hard balance between trying to keep up someone’s spirits and trying to erase the problem with positivity. I bet Tauren just hasn’t had enough time to think about what qualifies as one intent or the other. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for the useful and fun rant. XD I appreciate it.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you! I wanted a Tim Burton kind of look, and I think it looks similar.
Ah, I like the expression and pose, especially with the clothing folds to sell the pose.
The floatiness of her hair is fantastic. :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie you asked about my reasons for obsessing over the Australian continent and all it has to offer?
well, it all started when I was four. I had a Leapfrog video game console thingy and one of the games my parents bought me for it was a “world exploration” kinda game. You were supposed to be helping two pilots circumnavigate the globe, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha!
yeah I love it.
@stephie yessss Italian food rules
I’m curious about the Australia story.
I’ll tell you all about that, but I’ll do it in the Chat Chat so we don’t take up Linus’s forum space lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr so Sverre is like my boy Crosshair in personality haha
he looks great!
@whalekeeper I have no idea who that is but she’s cool!
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, poor Lesli. That scene is so sweet but sad <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
When is CWW?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YAYYYYY
I love it when you give me critiques because you literally always help me, whether telling me things I need to change or what I’m doing well, no matter what it is it always builds me up in the end, I appreciate you so much girl <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @theducktator @whalekeeper @rae @anyone-else
Here’s another unedited scene…
This is like the third chapter I think:
Lilitu, in fact, was not dead.
Though at the moment, he wished he were.
And if he couldn’t bring himself to get off the ground and keep running for his life, he would be.
His f…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
