@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper I mean yeah it is pretty cool lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
You know, it was really unclear. Sometimes a wizard will enchant a device or invention, and it will start acting with a personality. One of the main characters has a flying car that quits working for him and lives wild in the forest.
With a Snitch, I think they make it out of robotic parts first, and then they enchant it to fly and zip…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper ahahaha
let me guess, whatever’s attacking him involves snow.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only dense.”
– A Christmas Story (one of our holiday movies)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
ooof.
I just read through this.
I had no idea.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that.
Hybrid and Arcane gave you good advice already, so I’m not gonna go into what they said, but I want you to know I’m praying for you.
Do you have a name you’re ok with sharing online so I can tell my family about this? Like, not a username. A…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
does this count as art?
lol
but I got this Lego-like pixel modeling thing for Christmas and I immediately built Sniper holding his gun hehe

you guys think I should make him some friends?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads and loads of stuff to read and reply too.
Ur good
Do you guys want to say it magically heals itself, or not? I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
here’s the stuffed chameleon I got as a gift
his name is Gerald

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
merry Christmas everyone!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper ohhhh
is it alive? or enchanted? or like a robot?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas!! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!
I don’t know what the bottom thingy is but I get it.
I also have a Lego piece that looks exactly like it from some random polybag we were given once lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
(Hehe yay im the first one to say it)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄🎁⛄️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Brea (the library)
“Pre Algebra. I wanted to skip a grade or two, but my parents made me stay in fifth. Apparently I don’t ‘spend enough time with kids my age’. But at least they’re letting me do advanced math.”
She looked down at her book and saw Benny waving up at her from between equations. She rolled her eyes and turned t…[Read more]
- Load More
