@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@EVERYONE Welp I have registered…maybe this’ll get me back in the groove of things!!! and…maybe I’ll be on Kp a bit more if this does (: Also…is anyone else doing this? Let me know ur names if so!! (Can’t remember if u set them up when the week starts or if they’re the same names from last year….ROFL)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore WHOOOO YOU SAVED MA BACON! *pushes pig outta fireplace*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, girl! It’s Crazy Writing Week, and you’re just in time! I believe it starts on the sixth. 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @savannahgrace9 @koshka @trailblazer @elishavetpidyon @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @Esther-c @anyone-else (SO MANY PPL GAH)
BRUH I CAME BACK AND THEN GHOSTED AGAIN IM SO SORRY… SOB ITS PROBS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN NGL ROFL
Basically….Life……Exists now….
Sucks right? ROFL
GAH YALL…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww Chase <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww!
Oooohhh I love long books lol…whenever I read a super long book I feel so powerful lollll XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I understand taking a break, I had to do the same thing with my novel!
You take as long as you need, girly <3
I’d love the link if you’re okay with sharing it!!!!!!
Just know that even though sometimes it feels really overwhelming and like some days you can’t bring yourself to write a single word, you’re still a very talented and capable…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
Yeah let’s just say it’s been reworked about five different times XD
@Keilah-h
Ooh that sounds really cool and understandable
There’s been a few times that I’ve written fanfic for a show or movie no one has probably ever heard of
What can I say, I don’t like when things just end lol
@raxforge
Nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re enjo…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
^^
I didn’t really edit it so please ignore all mistake lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keila-h (yeah I kind of just have my favorites and then it’s hard not to include them in a story lol so you’re good girl) @freed_and_redeemed
Okay yall I have the prologue and first chapter
and I guess you’ll probably notice that it’s kind of different and uhh well yeah here it is
Prologue
“Welcome to freedom!” Jayla stopp…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it’s serious, Hannah. That’s a Sufjan Stevens song. Marcel deserves better. 🥺
lovely music though. I very much enjoyed listening to it. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
I do not like the implications of that song title, Hannah.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my dad just asked me to help with dinner perfect timing 😅
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No, I don’t think im sad. My family’s just a bit stressful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s so awesome. I want one. You can make smores and chicken nuggets and pizza and I just realized I’ve only eaten one meal today lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooo ramen 💕
Eh better now that the holidays are over. Started drawing a little bit again. :]
- Load More
