@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!!! That means a lot to me and it’s so encouraging <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would probably be fine! @ellette-giselle, what do you think?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I was able to skim through the chapters, I didn’t read every word but I just wanted to get an idea of what the story and the pacing was like. I’m interested to see where you’re taking it! There were some huge changes made from the past versions I’ve read, but I think overall it’s going to make the story more to-the-po…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Barnes!! 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s been great! Yesterday, I didn’t get any progress on my WIP because I had to write an essay… :/ But it’s halfway done now, so hopefully on Monday I’ll be able to get more time in!
I think my total for the challenge has been about 4,000 words already. Just over 1k a day.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! When you create an update in your profile, there should be an option to delete it afterward. Basically, tag Ellette and post your email, and then as soon as she responds you can delete it. If you can’t figure it out, @ellette-giselle can probably post hers for you to email her instead.
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, you have time! How was your family visit?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is true, lol. 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup, sad girlie. Of course there are reasons for why she’s so Barnes-coded (XD) by the time she pops up in the RP, and this is where… I guess it kinda begins here?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, but see, I am proving my reverse psychology and reversing the tactic to remain silent has thus reversed your ability to make the judgment based on pure story need, so now his death is open to alternate decisions as long as tricking is on the table.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @theshadow @koshka @ellette-giselle
Eeehhh Barnes scene. Very short, here it is.
Lucille headed out to the school grounds, her tin box banging against her side. No one else sat in these eastern bleachers. The rest of the class must have left already, impatient to move forward.
The young girl sat down. She clenched her fists, and…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, a gargoyle. I shall keep your wise suggestion in mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
hehehehehehehe you fell into my reverse psychology
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep. I estimate 30% chance survival.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, I hadn’t thought of artwork prints!
*Grumbles* Ugh, you’re so unhelpful. 😡
Dark academia as in this:

And steampunk as in the genre, if that makes sense.
There is no way my study will look this dark, though, or as detailed. It’s probably going to be a more light academia with less wood decor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Artsy artsy, and glowy too. Much approval. 👍 *Hands you a cup of glitter tea* You’ve both earned it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Awwww he’s like a little teddy bear
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Gonna be brave this time and actually tag people. *sweats nervously*
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @anyone
I painted this with @ava-blue a couple days ago :] (She did the head and I did the tail)

-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper That sounds really cool! I want my own study.
Unfortunately, the only experience I have with room decorating is from putting glow in the dark stars on my ceiling or from when I impulsively bought a venus fly trap. Neither of which are steampunky. I’m so helpful XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Once one of us get your email and email you back, you can delete it.
How do you delete an update post? I know you can hide them with another update, but I didn’t know you could delete them.
- Load More
