@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 oooh that’s cool!
Charries with unique mutations and all that are fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That analogy about being “the little kid on the Minecraft server that everyone gives stuff to”?
I’m almost an adult and I’m still basically that kid on the server I’m in, cause I’m new and the server’s been up for YEARS.
So yeah, I know how that feels.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yalllll the spies won 😭😭😭😭😭
I don’t know how… didn’t we write more words?? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m coming back repetitively. This is creme de la creme.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty I have a girl friend who does not like chocolate. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
this was a horrible idea! Now I truly am the younger brother who is playin with an unplugged controller! Or the little kid on a Minecraft server that everyone just gives diamond stuff…
this was a really bad idea… Welp :[…….
Naw, don’t feel that way! This is a forum for young adults, and you happen to be one, just like the rest…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you for trying to look for another forum! But additionally, don’t worry too much. :] We don’t want a stressed Kefa on our hands. That time is a loooong ways away, at least 12 years for me. By then, I’m sure we will have some idea of what to do. I have a dad who has worked on website creation for years, and that is just my…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And we’re not very very old, luckily enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
…But hey, maybe we can contribute as article writers, and leave codes for each other in the words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Like, these are gourmet memes. *Nom nom*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You have no idea how much those personalized memes crack me up. This is masterpiece meme-making right here.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
…What was that you said? 👀
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe making these instead of actually putting effort into my writing is so much fun
- Load More
