@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@jonas That’s a cool system. So soulforging works on any metal object? Do you have any characters with enchanted jewelry then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @raxforge @ellette-giselle It’s not that I forget to eat, it’s just that I can survive a solid portion of the day on a single bread roll I had at 11 in the morning.
And then when I do get hungry, I’ll eat a large meal, which will probably last me a WHILE.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae Reading your magic system was really interesting! I love it. I didn’t realize Chase and Baron were from the same world
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your magic system has some interesting parallels to a magic system called Awakening from a book called Warbreaker. Have you heard of or read it?
No I haven’t, but it sounds interesting.
If you want me to, I can give you a brief description of how it works.)
Sure! (Don’t worry, I won’t plagiarize lol)
What is the process of using Ink to b…
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae Thank you for the compliments, kind strangers whose names I do not recognize 🩷
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HELLOOO WOOORLLLDDDD (Could uhh I get some help tagging peeps cuz I only remember a few tags and…yea XD)
Would anyone like to hear about my New/Old WIP? I’ve probably talked about it before but…well…actually idk if I’ve ever actually shared much, if anything about it before…I’ve always been so obsessed with The Destined (just a working…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll what prompted THAT conversation?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle which ones? The comic panels?
I didn’t draw the whole thing, just added whatever I wanted to an existing image, but thank you! I enjoy trying to match the style.
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH YOU HOPPED ON THE TREND TOOOOO
THIS TREND SLAAAAAAYYYYS ✨
but most of the time they can simply pull moisture from the air and rehydrate.
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
If a Pitt can’t sing, they can’t control the plants as they do not…
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
They don’t have blood, but if cut the wound will spill light that in turn heals it.
That’s some cool concept imagery. 😎
So there are “laws unbreakable” like the cost of reason and the concept of ransom blood which are deep in the fabric of the world.
How does the concept of ransom blood work? What are some of the other unbre…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Literally everyone loves your concept, so you’ve got originality conquered and in the bag, girl. XD
I love it so much but it loves to frustrate me and taunt me with its vagueness. Maybe you guys could help me make it make sense?
Ideas ideas
– An Ink drawing melts away after a certain time limit
– After the artist draws something, they…[Read more]
- Load More
