@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka Yeah, middle is probably best. He’s a troublemaker so he’s not fully cinnamon roll, but not on the other side either,
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka HELP ME
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay guys, I only just started an alignment chart and I’m already struggling.

Where does Dante go??? -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m literally chuckling right now, she’s so frustratingly aloof 90% of the time, it’s gonna take forever to soften her up in this roleplay
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay but to be fair Riker might be one of the few who does understands🥺🥺
LEO!!!!!!! 😭😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She also isn’t the best at picking up social cues, so unfortunately she doesn’t always notice when someone is being nice to her, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She’s like naaaaaaahhh 😂😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Barnes
Barnes waved a hand for Rory to get patched up first, and stretched to take some paper from the nearby table. “Working with Leo at the school sounds good, I can accept that. As long as I can keep tabs on all registered students. I’ll leave my office number here.”
This had been an extremely painful fiasco…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
And Fin being the amazing man he is💜😭
(
i miss him so much y’all) -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Riker just standing there being the precious boi that he is🥺
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
Snippet of a future probable scene for The Bois’ book
(and I promise Leo isn’t usually this harsh. He’s just going through a lot when this scene takes place and running off of very little…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
I REMEMBER NOW!!! CAUSE I REMEMBER THAT ANGELINA MADE ME SADand I was so excited that she got to be with Jakob
JAKOB IS MINE (nothing against Joshua I’m sure he’s great lol)
oooh👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! :3
AND AHHHHH I CAN’T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK OF IT😭✨
The second oldest is Joshua 😉 Jakob is the one in the middle who ends up marrying Angelina (Riker’s sister). (From left to right they are: Leo, Joshua, Jakob, Reuben (Reuben is @mineralizedwritings‘s tho💜😂), and Wolfgang)
I’ll be sure to tag you!…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
I have honestly forgotten names of the bois but I believe the second oldest (I want to say his name is Jakob??) IS MINE!!!!!
honestly I love brother relationships so much and I’m so excited!!! Please tag me on any scenes!!(and the board looks incredible)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
You should also go off teachings from the saints.
The Bible is the WORD OF GOD!!!!! How could anything people say be superior to that?
I understand that God gives people special revelations too, but they won’t contradict the Bible. As Christians we need to respect the Bible as the ultimate authority.
Plus, the Bible requires two…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (I think you’ll wanna see this😜) @rae @ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk
✨The Bois Aesthetic/Moodboard✨
Also consider this my announcement that, though it’s not my main main project, I have officially began drafting The Bois’…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
im so jealous!!!! I want to go soooooooooooo bad
I’m huge pro life and I want to do work for different pro life organizations when I’m older
I listen to relatable by Allie Beth Stuckey (huge fan of hers) and I know that she did some speaking in Washington DC for the life march and I really wish I could’ve heard her also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Benny and Brea (the library)
Benny cocked his head to one side, then shook it, ears flapping.
“That’s just Benny,” Brea said, glancing up slightly from her work. “He’s mostly harmless. I was told this school had plenty of odd things and that he wouldn’t be a problem, but if he bothers you, that’s fine. I can s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle Thanks! I was trying to show how weird it was that the green that I was using was actually orange on the color wheel, lol

I haven’t finished the background yet. And yes, it’s a sheep in wolf’s clothing :]
- Load More

new pfp sooo cute