@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s fair. Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, you really do sound like Power. 😅
Good, I can’t wait to get to know them better since right now their personalities kind of blend together.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
He looks so cool!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, I mostly like Julian to be honest. I don’t know much about Leon yet, but I’ll probably grow to like him too.
There wasn’t going to be a third and fourth book in the first place. There wasn’t going to be a second one for that matter. But they wouldn’t shut up and let me move on. I believe that God wanted to say some more…
-
Esther replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
ooh, this is an interesting concept! I say go for it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no… oh no… Ellette, what are you going to do to them?? My poor Leon and Julian!! 😢
And we totally called that they were going to be the next leads.😉I love the title and the verse at the beginning too. I’m excited to see what happens next… 😬
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
A friend of mine just referred to her online friends as her “pet screen fleas” and I found it hilarious and so that is now how I am going to refer to you people from here on out
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Also I love that quote about “not to speak is to speak, not to act is to act.” I might steal that for Alec’s board.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
It looks great! Does he play the violin? 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeeyy I saw that museum immortal animation too!! XD Out of all the YouTube videos, that’s crazy. Yeah, I bet it will be really fun to imagine and write.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
And no, you didn’t come off as rude!!! Talking to people with different beliefs and opinions actually helps me strengthen my own as well as understanding other points of view, so thank you so much!
And I’m sorry if I ever came off as rude hahaha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Prayer really is important. God has given us this gift, we should ask Him to help us use it.
I completely agree!!!!
I also pray about EVERYTHING…like asking Jesus to help me pick out outfits or other random things lol
I totally understand how you feel *cries*
No matter how cringy it is, sometimes it is better…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, interesting to hear your thoughts! I won’t discuss it any further because I’m not on here to argue, but thanks for taking the time to reply!
I second that!!!! Thank you for answering my questions and giving me something to do lol!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! I’m oaky with moving on. I’m been on an off in this RP anyway
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, interesting to hear your thoughts! I won’t discuss it any further because I’m not on here to argue, but thanks for taking the time to reply! :))
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
However, one this is one thing I know of that does help me. I find that something that motivates me is having people share it with me and give me some thoughts right away.
My first draft, as it is, is very undecipherable. However I am comfortable sharing things with my little sister and I’ll keep this in mind.
Keep in mind…
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So… the first draft of Guardian Angels I literally started writing while waiting for a piano lesson
So real, though. I probably invented 50% of my early story concepts while waiting for piano lessons.
Sorry, don’t think I am qualified to help even if I could.
It’s okay! If you get an idea, shout it out, because I think anyone with exp…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Riker. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
I would consider getting out a blank doc or piece of paper and writing what you know about the story on it. Sometimes it’s definitely hard to know where to go after scenes, and knowing the main goal of your story and what’s going to happen will help. I used to just write whatever I felt like, but for TCOH I’ve actually figured out a…[Read more]
- Load More

*buzzes cheerfully*