@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, doesn’t Hilda have some… *cough cough* uhhh… LGBTQ things in it…. 😳…. or is that just dumb fan stuff?
dumb fan stuff
I just finished the first Alcatraz book and it is one of my new favorite books. It’s hilarious. I listened to the audiobook in my car and there were multiple times when Al would say…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge Ooo I love Twenty One Pilots. I will check that out later
-
Loopy replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Yay, fantasy! I’m excited for this!
I’m curious, what does a no magic fantasy look like? Does that just mean it’s set in a different world? Or that it’s medieval era inspired?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Those look really cool! I’m excited for your fantasy story. It looks interesting
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
A possible option for them is to say they prefer worshipping in private, then they’ll obviously worship God and not the idols. But that is pretty close to a lie already and I don’t see that working more than once or twice. Probably the best thing for them to do is to just tell them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think it’s fine. They have to, in this instance, instead of just jumping at it when they don’t need to. Since Elishavet was the one who pointed that out, I would wait to see what she thinks, but I think that it’s fine.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@anyone what classes do you want to do?
Barnes is overseeing some literature-related class, so there’s that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Emery, Colin, Jehan, Girard, Philippe, Lorin, Perrin, Nicolas, Richart and Olivier are French.
Some German ones are Alexander, Konrad, Hermann, Heinrich, Emmerich, Berthold, and Christian.
-
Esther replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Um, yes!! I would love to see aesthetics!! You don’t even have to ask, girl. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Okaaaaay, after I give them some decent shading. But only then. *Glares at your blackmail and poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
*Meanwhile I sit here with a WWII era inspired fantasy, watching you talk* 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*Reconsiders*
NO. NO, I’LL NEVER GIVE IN! I’M TOO INSECURE , YOU CAN’T MAKE ME! *Struggles against my bonds*
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Glad you found something new to be passionate about!! I hope the writing goes well!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
XD I have to read Alcatraz. Also, I can’t believe Leo has been compared to Mando as well. (Actually I can now that I think about it, because of the helmet.)
I have watched some of it! I loved the world build and the characters!
Yayy
Yes, unfortunately… I do have a phone 🙁
Nayy…?
Also, doesn’t Hil…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol
funny enough I delete a lot of my search history. All they’ll find is a bunch of tf2, star wars, and how to train your dragon stuff. Which might land me in hot water considering two of those are war-related properties, but other than that I think I’d actually be off the hook for a lot of allegations.
but yeah that doesn’t mean I don’t se…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
……some of those seem like they were directed at me
(they probably weren’t lol but I get like that where I incorrectly attribute something to being my fault and it almost never is)
I laughed though.
and the tiny froggo is pure gold!!
also what’s with your signature?
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s awesome!! Praise the Lord!
- Load More
