@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Whenever I’m alone and can’t find anyone in the house I assume they’ve been Thanos snapped or something lol.
exactlyyyyy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
(He didn’t grow up with his parents and this is only his second time meeting this people.)
Where’d he grow up, then? Just wondering, not tryna judge or anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper certainly!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
we’ve been here fighting legal battles in Idaho for over a week, and we have to stay at least one more… but maybe two. And my best friend is leaving for a new state this month and this was the last month we had to spend together, and now she might leave before I get back
oh that’s horrible! I’m sorry you had to go through tha…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
ooooooooohhhh keep me tagged please 😄 I like the vibes of the boards and it sounds really fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah . . . @kathleenramm You okay?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayyy!!! The moodboards look great!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok SO IT DID POST THE MOODBOARD
Wyoh was tricking me…I couldn’t see the moodboard until now 😑😂
@theducktator @grcr @savannah_grace2009
Eeee! I’m so glad y’all are interested!! <33
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Really? Aw I’m so glad!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry
I can imagine how you feel even if I don’t know what it’s like…and even though I won’t ever feel what you feel, that makes me so sad
Ahhh I get it
I’m sorry (I feel like I’ve said that a million times *cries*)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Umm, it’s a lot worse than rudeness. They can be pretty cruel.
Yeah, that’s what I meant, I just couldn’t think of the right word XD
I didn’t mean to sound like I was brushing you off…I know I’m using more mild words but that’s not really what I mean if that makes sense.
and shutting down isn’t an option when you’re the oldes…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Awww I’m sorry🥺😕😭
I can’t say I relate, but I can understand how hard that must be!!!
When people bother me like that or I’m in a situation like that I tend to just shut down, go to my room and not come out unless absolutely necessary lol
People drain me so bad XDXD
But yeah, just hearing about that is stressing me out…I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette
hey…y’all are right next door to me XDXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh noooo
Girl I don’t even know what to say
I actually might cry..that hurts my heart 🥺🥺💜
I’m so sorry…
That’s horrible
Okay don’t feel bad…you have a right to be very very upset hahaha
If you ever need to vent PLEASE don’t hesitate to email me!!! I might not have the words to help but I can listen and pray for you!!!…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh nooo girly I’m sorry!!!! If you need to talk I’m here!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Brooooo
Ok, KP is glitching really bad for me rn. I’ll try to post his moodboard later. You will just have to wait in suspense 😈🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And Easton…

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Then moodboard for Hallie, MC 1

- Load More
