@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
here’s the finished product of what I showed earlier!! I spent WAYYYY too long finalizing the shading….and now that I look at it from afar I can barely see any of it
but I’m not gonna go back and do any more work on this drawing or I’ll never be happy with it.So yeah.My dad said it looked like a freeze frame of an animation, and my mom ask…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal yesss Pascal is the best, and they worked Rapunzel’s powers into it quite well.
My only critique is why didn’t they cut the hair farther down…? Because her hair at the end of the movie…
To be fair though, Flynn/Eugene was kinda dying and just wanted to chop her hair off so her “mom” couldn’t take advantage of her anymore, so y…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@rae awww cute kitty. And if that’s you in the picture, you’re pretty too!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s funny… your shadowed eyes remind me of me. 😆 How many kitties do you have right now?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I already posted this on the other art topic, but the purpose of this is to improve. So, here it is again. 😅

This is probably just a matter of practice, but my lines aren’t very deliberate. Sometimes I go harder with the brush in places, and it’s just a matter of random impulse. In ‘educated’ art, it looks purposeful, but this doesn’t feel as p…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Is that a partial face reveal I see? 🫢
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
WOW!! Those are awesome!
Thx! 😊 I’m trying to get comfortable with the line of action and forming the mass of the figure around it. It should make my art easier to look at. That’s what they say… Must… get better… *Eye twitches*
I guess Pinterest is the place to go, then. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
All righty! I might have some art pieces to share soon.
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayyyy!! If you have trouble with her, take as long as you like, you’re the artist! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Aah I’ve never done this before, that I can remember. But I have a character! I love your art style and this sounds so fun! 🙃
Name: Izzy. But that might change.
Age: 15
Personality: Izzy is the definition of chill. She has a bit of a romantic dynamic with the main character, and she’s generally viewed as the quiet cool kid. She can be distant…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes. I just hope it doesn’t lead to bad stuff for them.
I think you’re enjoying the suspense way too much. 🤔🙄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I thought of you IMMEDIATELY (probably because we’ve had so many conversations about slapping your writing on paper and NEVER GOING BACK (something that I struggle to not do since I’m a perfectionist lol))
It’s okay!!! I completely understand and I can’t even imagine how hard the past few weeks have been for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry to miss you! Hopefully you’ll be able to make the next one! (Let us know if anything changes! 😉)
XD No problem! Hope you feel better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry! That went into my Promotions, unfortunately.
Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a lot due to the diet changes they made for me (Apparently I’m allergic to a ton of stuff) but declined a good bit from a ther…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooohhh, that’s convenient. XD Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The official KP call is next Saturday, not today!
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I woke up sick so I might not make it
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon!!!! Yes!!!
Great section. He must have been really famous…
I want them to meet up with the boy he set free. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Great section!! 💕
- Load More
