@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
ANYWAYYY if u want to read the scenes I’ve got…it’s November scenes… (good luck gang…don’t hate me XD)
here’s the first one! (btw I’m not looking for critiques. this is a draft and idk how the writing is honestly…im not super happy but im just getting words down.)
And its not super linear cuz Im not doing Ara’s…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey girl, are you interested in exchanging emails? You don’t have to if you don’t want to. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hi gang!!!
SOOO As the title says I started writing again! Yay!
I just couldn’t get away from my series yall…I tried with the old Peter Pan story (which I love) but I just couldn’t get away from my WIP. But that’s ok cuz im finally getting words again!!!
I came up with an idea thats kinda working now! Writing all the scenes for one…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to try and look at all of this when possible.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m sorry for replying to everyone and possibly being annoying, but you all are making sense of something I wasn’t able to make sense of myself…..
so yeah that’s a thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint Measuring how long one arm is and using that as a baseline for the other one helps me. Also, the arms tend to end toward the bottom of the hip, with the hands extending a little farther than that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for the extra ideas. I bet I can make a list of things to focus on with line thickness.
Nice drawing!! I always like how dedicated you are with the textures, such as the wood and brick floor. that takes more patience than I have at this time.
I agree with Keilah on both those points. Another thing – Alan’s left arm might…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Tbh, I don’t share my writing with my parents until it’s in a final or almost final draft stage. The only place I rant about my characters or my writing is really on here or any other writing community. My family knows I write, and I actually used to share a lot of it with my siblings, but now I like giving them the best, not nec…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, definitely. I was just curious about the rights of Canada’s government compared to ours. They seem to be very close.
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awww! Esther!!! That means literally so so SO much to me!!
I appreciate you so much, you’re amazing 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜
💕💕💕
So for a while I stopped writing altogether, because even when I would try to write happy things that didn’t include violence or too much evil or darkness, somehow the topic would always shift. And my heart was…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
And I’m sure that won’t be the case, but there’s a TON of stuff I’d have to explain before I gave them, say, the 215-page fanfic I finished last year, and I don’t really feel like I want to have to do that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It is still hard to not feel left out when we start talking on KP and some girls have parents who edit their book, or are in love with every part of it. I’ve just never had that.
If it helps, I rarely share my writing with my parents anymore.
After Hunterclone Run, which was a disaster that we do not talk about, I started…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
 If one of the guys’ minds went in the same direction as mine and said something like ‘Yes, mom’ to Julian.
lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
also, you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint I don’t think the horse is too small; horses vary greatly in size. If you really think it looks wrong, you can increase the size.
Alan’s arms look fine, but there is something a little off about Martha’s. I’m not sure exactly what though. I think the one holding the apple is longer than the one holding the broom by her side.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@linus-smallprint awww! He’s so cute! You captured him near perfectly!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah… 😅
That’s really interesting. Crazy to realize that this really isn’t too far off from what is happening in real life today.
In Canada, do you have the same guaranteed rights as in the US’s Constitution? I’m assuming it’s very similar. Freedom of assembly, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, etc.?
Oh yeah, there…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Esther, I also think it’s so cool how you write about small everyday struggles. It’s hard to find beauty in the mundane, when it seems the same day after day.
But in your writing, you can make even the everyday struggles, the repeating tasks beautiful, and everything you write has a message, and I think it’s so cool!!!! And I know God will use you <33
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awww! Esther!!! That means literally so so SO much to me!!
I appreciate you so much, you’re amazing 🥺🥺💜💜💜💜
I never really thought about it that way!! But that makes a lot of sense!!
Honestly I’ve struggled a lot with the way that I just go to the hard things that need to be talked about…people like my parents have said that my…[Read more]
- Load More

mm, not sure, maybe later down the road? I’d have to ask (:
Gotcha, that’s fine 😝