@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What… who gave you a gun, anyway? This is a medieval world. The best you should have is a sword.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*inches closer to Leon and Rolf while you’re distracted*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not sure if this is what it is, but you said the Empire doesn’t take its own people to be slaves, yet there are two Imperials in the “care” (read as “horrific torture” lol) of a slave trader (that might not even be Imperial?) I feel like more people would ask questions, or at least be curious. The soldier that’s bribed into…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Reading through it again, I realized most of my “improvements” were already there and I missed them, but there’s still something I can’t put my finger on that doesn’t make sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle honestly hybridlore’s got a point. It happened as a result of their faith, yes, but it’s been long enough in the story that readers might not be paying attention to that. Also, no one’s brought up why they were captured. I’ll get into that more once I’m finished with math work so hold on a sec. I’m not against what’s about to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
True, but it’s not like, direct. Idk.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wouldn’t their deaths right now be kind of disappointing? They wouldn’t even die for their faith or anything. . . just . . . a grudge. For abolishing the slave trade.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I KNOW 😭😭😂
Jonas always had the best comebacks to EVERYTHING hahaha
and him and his sister always made the BEST memes
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas and @rae
you two…your characters somehow ALWAYS hated each other and wanted to kill each other…
THE DRAMA that always happened when us four were together in an RP hahaha -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @beth-torres @trailblazer
GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER THIS *cries*
h ttps://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-party/page/201/
I was laughing so harddd
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wyoh strikes again 😣 I didn’t get tagged.
It was a necessary act of terrorism.
But… now how are we going to save Leon and Rolf? 😢😢
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I really enjoy reminiscing about the Character Party RP, even though Ottoline (and my writing in general) is SO CLICHE and CRINGE…it’s still so funny hahaha
I think my favorite line is when Nahim wouldn’t take a break and then Ellis was like “SOMEONE GET A ROPE!” and it was so funny
And then we all made #makeNahimtakeabreak hashtags lolll
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Um, YES he was hilarious.
It’s crazy because I forgot he existed and I WROTE HIM.
I’d almost forgotten about Wyoh’s origins, that was kinda weird 😂
I KNOW!!! Like I totally forgot about that random person that just hopped on lolll and then I was like WHATTT
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I already attempted to do so and got out-debated.Â
She took fake-Alec. 😖You don’t care about Leon?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@liberty *whispers* I think we’re just encouraging her. . . 👀😟
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*wants to ask for another section, but is also concerned of what I might find in it*
- Load More
