@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey, I’m a chosen one now! When did that happen?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*sputters* Then how is Ian ever going to become a Christian? Leon won’t be there to explain it to him, and he probably hasn’t even listened the whole time!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, great question, @whalekeeper!
My main WIP right now . . . yes, since it’s essentially our world, just in the near future. Although, it will get a little harder as time progresses and the government begins to persecute Christians.
As for my other project, Eidar . . . As long as I had the right equipment. Like Loopy’s world, there are a LOT…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol
I’m the opposite, emails are the only way I use to get KP notifications. I haven’t touched the notifs tab within the site, like, ever.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
ELLETTE. You can not leave me like that. Leon can’t die now!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Silencing KP in your inbox is so much work. XD *Unsubscribes* *Unsubscribes* *Unsubscribes*
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Hey guys, I will be off KP for the next couple months (at least) due to graduation and the complications of life. I will pop in every week to update Topic of the Week and roleplay, but otherwise, I won’t be on as often. Tag me for anything I need to see.
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
If we do this, we’ll have to wait until my school year is over (around the first half of May). Graduation. 🤷♀️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae awww cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, back to the memes, the Maverick one is so accurate
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, okay. We can say Marcel is just standing between them to diffuse the tension.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Dies* *Tries not to wake up my fam* I love em
In-story, little Hugo steals rare spices because he wants to learn to make fancy pastries and tea leaves. 🤣🤣
-
Loopy replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
This question is making me realize how lacking my world building is.
I’d probably survive Linmaus pretty easily if I could find a job and shelter, avoid aggravating the clickmen, and don’t drink water from the center of the city. If I found and befriended Felicity, I might do better because she has some good connections in the city, but she also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have memes
-
whaley started the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Could you survive in your story’s universe? If not, why? If so, how?
I thought this might be a fun question for everyone! (Since the last question was so serious.)
In Lovedream, this depends on luck and my own charisma. I might fit in very easily with the culture and the trade. At first, I need lodging and a job in one of the corner restaurants.…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theductator 😂
Marcel
Before Mateo could pick up the panic-stricken boy by his scruff again, Marcel quickly shifted the skeleton spirit’s hand into his own – finally shaking it. He stepped in between Mateo and the boy. “We all freely go to Foreign Culture.”
Hugo
“That shouldn’t be a problem.” Hugo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Lois
“Oh, I have science too,” Lois said, surprised at himself for losing track of time so easily. “Yeah, it’s next to math.”
He stood up and gave Brea an apologetic look.
“Sorry I couldn’t hang out more. See you at lunch, okay?” Then he looked to Benny, who was now watching from the side of a nearby bookshelf.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m not super experienced but I’ve been a decent(?) dm in the past
-
Loopy replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
but I’m more used to the DnD 5e rules.
Sure! Whatever’s easier.
I can’t commit to a longer campaign right now though. I’m already in a couple others. I’m willing to dm a one-shot though at some point if people are interested.
- Load More


Congratulations!
Why thank you. *curtsies*