@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Love it!!
Also was not expecting Erich! I need to know how he joined the American army!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c I like that idea.
We could also do Discord. It’s really great for organizing and customizing things. We could have different channels that are like the different topics, and we could even set up something similar to the Bumbling Henchman/ Chosen One/ ect. titles
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Or if we can’t do Slack find another free platform where we can have separate channels/forums to keep everything organized
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m half-tempted just to create our own Slack community at this point. Since (i think) we all trust each other. And then only people we know can get in (no more stalkers XP).
Because if KP was just abandoned, then we’ve got our own little writing community that will live on
Idk 🤷🏻♀️ Just an idea…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator oh yeah
I don’t remember the aftermath that well. I remember the storm (thankfully our house wasn’t damaged) but not about what went on afterward.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator yeah I’m in Florida. The one that hit last year in October?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator oh.
That is concerning.
I didn’t know that.
Which hurricane was it?
also your poem is hilarious
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae ahahahaha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m sorry that happened to you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle aww man that’s horrible!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhhhh nooooooo! Ellette! I’m so sorry! That’s terrible!
I’m glad LOS was okay… but I’m really sorry about your WIP. That’s terrible.
I use Word Online (microsoft365.com, I think…) to write, and it saves online so I can access it through my phone and other devices. That might be worth looking into for the future, since I’m pre…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle My brother, whose hair goes down to his neck, tucks his hair behind his ears all the time. We actually had to tell him to do it less cause my mom doesn’t want him to push on the back of his ears every time he does it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
AHAHAHAHAHA
(or whatever Snipes’ laugh is like)
even the posts about me being a simp??? Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Love it!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
and Part 3 (and I might share more from what would be the next scene too, but this is the end of the exact scene I’ve been sharing)
A vaguely familiar masculine voice…not very familiar, but familiar regardless.
A blue-eyed, blonde-haired man in a US Army unifor…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
Part 2 of the scene I shared🤭 (and this still isn’t all of it…still working on it atm)
Franz’s gaze didn’t stray from Riker’s. “I thought you were dead…we all did.”
Riker’s back pressed against the wall.
He should never have left the Altmann home in a rush.
E…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol the rock one
noooo pikachu don’t do it
I wanna say my characters are not glowsticks, but then I realized that one of them is kind of a literal glowstick cause he has a few light-up scales on his body that are bright enough to shine through his clothes. And he has a traumatized life to match (although that wasn’t really my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin lol
I know how to make pasta, grilled cheese (and turkey melts, which are like grilled cheese but you put turkey inside it underneath the cheese), rice, and I think I have recipes for salmon, both baked and grilled, but I wouldn’t remember it off the top of my head.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint great job! I gave you some edits and suggestions.
- Load More
