@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s so insane… 👀
Lately my book has been feeling more real to me, but that’s just because I’ve been fleshing things out more. i didn’t think my characters were ACTUALLY being brought to life. 😳😂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
He and Alec are my favorite.
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Why am I not surprised loll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Slips in* I’ve also met somebody who looks like one of your Hallie faceclaims. 😅 First moodboard, left, with the long red hair. It’s crazy how similar they look. I’ve had this thought since you started using the photo, but never thought to tell you for some reason.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I mean, if I bumped up the year the story takes place a decade or two, it would be even more realistic cuz then she’d be of marrying age!!! 😆
Oh no!! I have some characters from older WIPs that I would not like to meet 🫣😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle
No way!!! That’s insane!!! 😱 Oh my goodness that’s so funny!! 😂😂 That’s so crazyyyy. Wait what did her husband fiance look like?? -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theshadow @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka
Two new chapters this week! They should be uploaded to the doc now. Excited to hear what y’all think!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley started the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are some interesting things you’ve learned through story research?
I feel like there’s always something interesting in a writer’s search history. Very often, this includes creative character deaths, so if you’d like to share… XD Well, I’ll go first.First off. I’ve been researching the origins of the electric guitar (because I have a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
only thing is I don’t think I’d be allowed back on Discord because we had a… scary predatory… moment happen on there… so I don’t know… I’d have to ask… 🙂
hmmm this might’ve been why I was avoiding it come to think of it…..
I’ve never had an experience like that but I’ve heard of this kinda thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I just got the cabbage stuck on the stove so we can eat in a few minutes.
*Snorts* XD
I’ll hang around here for a bit, mainly to think up a new TotW (Topic of the Week). I have a few other things to work on, like researching synth music, the earth’s atmosphere, etc. all for my projects. I’m waaay to concerned with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh I get that 😂
Right now it’s a little easier “writing” since most of it is editing and moving scenes and such since this is a second draft, but *shrug* sometimes I just don’t have that inspiration, ya know?
Oh wait! You haven’t heard about this WIP yet!!
Ok I’m dropping the moodboards, hang tight.

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c same….I reached a bit over 700 and kinda stopped ROFL I have another scene I should be writing but uhh…kinda lost steam XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
She’s g o n e *cue dramatic spooky music*
Just not forever 🤪 Or maybe she’s actually writing like I should be doing …
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c ROFLLL Bruh frrr like freedom was on and I said hi and now she’s gone XD
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
OK I”M BACK
I was over here like, “I’m here!” And then I got called to dinner 😑😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka @freed_and_redeemed so total I’ve got a little over 700 words. I’ve written in two scenes (started two scenes basically lol)
I know the scene I kinda wanna write next buuuuut I’m struggling to start it (starting is always the hardest part for me….and then going until it’s finished ROFL) But alsoooo it’s another November and Riven scene…[Read more]
- Load More
