@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
THIS is why I’m not dating until college. 😂 I think I’d be allowed before then…but the sibling awkwardness is too much.
For real thoughhh 😂 I know in some family’s it’s not awkward, but I decided to go for it with Hallie’s family. XD
*squealing* I can forgive him for not taking her. He has a good reason.
🤭
*tries that* Can you rea…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Not really sure how Lois is going to react to a skeleton suddenly showing up and dragging Hugo away
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo needs to chill lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Everyone’s art looks really great! It’s super cool seeing everyone’s progress over time.
I would join this, but art has not been fun for me anymore lately. I might join some other time though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae aw that’s really cute!
lol I guess seasonal depression isn’t really a thing up there then.
In the Pacific Northwest we got:
Wet winter
Actually snowy winter
False Spring
Winter again
Real Spring
Summer
Wildfire season (aka Smaugust)
Fall
I think here is probably the most normal XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I predicted that book would be really good, lol. XD I was talking about it in context with a bunch of books I got recently (I posted about it on the previous page). It’s for the same project that I wanted PTSD research for.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @ freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
I have a part of another part of a scene (unfinished!)
November listened to the fire as it crackled beneath the mantle. Voices leaked from the door down the hall, raising to shouts before lowering into hushed, frantic whispers. November shuddered at the shadows…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, they’re still funny. I laughed the first time I saw them. 😅 I just have a lot of mixed feelings about this – amusement, frustration… because I don’t believe people are going to restrain this usage if it’s becoming more successful.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s true, it is an easy way to find prompts for more specific ideas. I have used it a couple times to point me in the direction of psychological conditions. I think A.I. is useful in one strong way, and that is factual information. (Or if you’re asking it for writing prompts, it can give you ideas or outlines which are pop…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I use AI! I started using It after my dad and others started using AI to help us with church lessons and such. I use ChatGPT for that, but I have one specifically for writing I use. I mostly use it to help with outline stuff and ideas for scenes and editing scenes and such (and its always complimenting me which is a huge boost to my ego XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I know this topic is almost a year old, but I wanted to bring it up again because I’ve seen a rise in A.I. in the past year, and because I’ve been thinking about it recently.
I found out about the Ghibli A.I. trend from my dad yesterday, and at first, it was funny. Now, after researching Miyazaki’s opinions about this sort of thing, I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh, okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m too tired to reply to everyone, but y’all’s art and color choice is super good!
@keilah-h I did mine digitally, so I think it’s fine. Unless Ruth wants to put me in artist jail. 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
I knew it! Afterimage: Film, Trauma, and the Holocaust is a really good read so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, yes, this is a late question, so another question will be posted in a few short days. :’]
-
whaley started the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are your most influential childhood books?
My first chapter book was the Wizard of Oz. On one of my first trips to a bookstore, I got a collection of Lewis Carroll’s novels and poetry. Not sure if I read the whole book, because some of the poetry flew over my head, but I used to read Through the Looking Glass and the Jabberwocky over and…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He hadn’t actually called Bird Boy by that nickname out loud had he?
You did, Celarent XD
Marcel
“How come? No flipping idea.” Marcel scoffed, letting out a husky lungful of air. It was best to keep people out of that world. “I’m Marcel.”
“Alias: your judge, jury, and executioner,” a kid teased as he passed.
“Shut i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that’s too funny
My brother asks “why construction?”
in Florida, we have twelve seasons:
- cold front season (no actual winter lol)
- fake spring
- more cold fronts
- pollen season
- actual spring
- lovebug season (annoying little insects that get all over our cars)
- summer
- hellfire season
- hurricane season
- fake…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also everyone has awesome art! I still haven’t done mine; is it ok if I do it digitally? (That might take a little longer to post depending on how long I have to work on it)
- Load More
