@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper You just enjoy messing with us, don’t you?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Calling 911 is one of the most adrenaline-pumping experiences ever, especially when you’re a witness to something no one else experienced
-
whaley replied to the topic Scrivener Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I do not know the answers to these questions now, because I do not have Scrivener yet. I’m thinking about buying Scrivener soon, for the sole purpose of shifting my more personally valuable stuff to that.
If you do not get your answers to these questions from somebody else, I will find out the answers from my dad when he helps me. (Yes, I am…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic What were your first written stories about? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
What were your first written stories about?
I don’t know exactly what my first handwritten stories were about. That was much too long ago, and my parents are probably saving them somewhere secret. But I do remember everything past when I first tried to use my dad’s computer. So when I was seven.I used to tell my younger siblings the fantastical…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka XD That’s a lot of fruit. Maybe you’re hungry lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Felicity
“Fawns? Like baby deer?” Felicity gave Chase a somewhat confused look. “Well, I don’t know if he’s ever actually seen one. He’s such a city kid.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@linus-smallprint haha thanks then!
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m glad I could help!!
Yes! Lmk when you flesh out the ideas more, I’d love to hear what you come up with!
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 5 months ago
Pretty much all the public schoolers have phones and are preoccupied with boys and drama at school
😣 I wish schools didn’t have to be that way. It’s crazy that when I hear of a 12 or 13 year old dating or whatever, I’m not surprised. I don’t agree with it! but it doesn’t shock me. 🙁 I mean, y’all should be enjoying your childhood a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Middle-grade fiction ideas needed!!! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @trailblazer @theducktator @grcr @theshadow
Y’all are so so so helpful!!! I wish I could reply to each individual response, but that would take a while. 🤪
The theme I’m getting from most of the responses though is that MG needs more wholesomeness, or at least that was what you enjoyed the mos…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I had to make this after checking my new document

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I like that last one XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
😂
Marcel
“Hey, hey, hey!” Marcel separated the two with a guarding hand. “We will not kill anybody. And I will not allow unnecessary attacks. Do you both understand?”
Hugo
The group passed the lobby bar. Hugo stopped to grab Victor and Lois cups of hot chocolate, and to grab a thermos.They…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Your subconscious must really like papayas. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
We’ve reached 500 pages, guys
Felicity
“He’s my, uh,” Felicity’s face reddened as she suddenly remembered what she had said the day before. She hurriedly turned her face away from Chase for a moment. “He’s my best friend. Or something.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I think you have a great chance of doing that just as much as anyone else.
why thank you!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint If all else fails, remember that your guys’ stories, no matter what they are, will make so much more impact in the world than mine.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle I can understand the raining part lol. Me, I actually like it when it’s raining, but the humidity that comes afterward plus the frequent 80-90 degree weather is not fun at all.
- Load More
