@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin haha he’s cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha! It happens lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I wanted to show you the grasshopper duck I found in a little library todayÂ

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge lol ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@raxforge as many as you can keep track of
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal ooh cool! Those are your favorite genres?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@the_lost-journal where are those from?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
Lois sat down at a desk in between Hugo and Victor, and the teacher resumed her lesson. Hugo pushed his science textbook to the edge of his desk so both he and Lois could see. Today, the class was starting by reviewing the periodic table, which had a lot more elements than Lois remembered from his previous…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper wow!!! I hope that person was okay.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Felicity
“I’m sure he would like that. I would too. I’ve never pet one. They would run off if I tried. You must have some really special talent to be able to get that close to them.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Glad I can be useful.
How often does your stutter happen?
It happens every day, but seemingly at random. I talked to a stranger today without having any problems, but then got stuck on the word “profile” when asking my friend if she had a spotify profile/account. It feels as random as getting hiccups, except more often.
Does it still…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m not sure. The police told me to call back if I hear anything else. My neighborhood is not a suspicious area – it’s old and very peaceful – but there’s a thick fence behind us, and a large apartment complex beyond. That’s where it probably came from.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m so glad you brought this back. And I’m glad you spoke up, because I’m writing a protagonist whose speech is very affected by stress, and it’s interesting to read about. How often does your stutter happen? Does it still affect you when you’re alone (if you talk to yourself)?
It’s also fascinating how stutters are similar to tics. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I hope they’re okay, too. It sounded like a woman or a child, so I just hope it was an overdramatic kid? …I don’t know.
It was real because my sister heard some of it. I went out to my pitch-black yard and listened for a long time, and even heard faint sobbing in the wind. Very disturbing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Good im glad you’re ok. Kinda worried there for a bit.
I hope the person you heard was ok too
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle @loopylin @keilah-h
Sorry for commenting so abruptly, so late – I’m okay! XD I heard bad screams coming from my skylight window. There was some sobbing and yelling for help, and it died away before I could figure out where it was coming from. So we called the police.
I tend to hear weird things in the middle of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
found this gem in a youtube comment section
Crosshair: Join the Red Team and we’ll be back together!
Hunter: Wait, we’re not gonna join the Empire?
Crosshair: What? No! We’re gonna join another universe which all our squad will unite again, but without objectives, Droids, and dead bodies because of respawn.
Hunter: *thinks about it* Well,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Don’t know is this counts as a neurological issue, but did yall know that you can develop a stutter in adulthood? Well I didn’t until recently. And it is the most frustrating thing ever. I no longer see characters with stutters as cute or anything, I just feel bad for them because I know how it feels now. Apparently, not only can stress affect…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@rae Aww Chase, you’re the best disney princess ever.
I want to hug him <3
- Load More
