@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! You told me a vague idea of what the story was about . . . and I’ve read a scene or two that you posted on here. It got eaten by your zombie computer, right? I guess you were able to finish it?
Oh, just reading other people’s guesses and your responses to them. Plus your trigger warning at the beginning (I already knew…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I can see how that would be hard. XD The sequel to the Crimson Rose?
Oh boy. It looks like we’re in for . . . something. I’m starting to be concerned for your characters.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I didn’t even do anything to you! We’re all innocent! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Of course you would.
Two can play at this game. Maybe I’ll delay the next few chapters of TCoH. 😝
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Lol.
I’m still not saying if it will even happen.
Yeah, yeah. XD Can’t be giving away spoilers before the book even starts.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I know! Who’s wearing it now!? Or is it just a throwback to Dietrich’s death and place in the story?
Uhh… there will be gladiator fighting. I feel like Leon is going to get pulled into that again. Maybe Julian too. And I might be seeing a prison cell on the bottom left… unless that’s something else.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle it worked fine!!
The board is cool but I don’t have any predictions besides what I said on the last forum.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
also I love the title.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay!!!
Oh boy. 🫣 I see the white knight on there… and an arena… and the creepy prince mask. 😬
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle how bout it?
on the violence, I grew up reading Warrior Cats where characters are killed in terrible ways. It shouldn’t be any worse than that, especially since you have a Christian perspective on violence (for example, not just adding it in for shock factor)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator yay!! Cute picture too.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aight Jonas, did it
My boundaries aren’t super good right now, but this semester was technology-heavy because of my thesis, so I’ve been focusing on that. I think stress avoidance plays a huge factor for me, and being on technology distracting myself is better than crashing in a stressful situation.
And in all honesty, the things I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s up to you. Most names have been used for popular media characters at some time in the past. Your character’s identity doesn’t ride on how original their name is. But if it bothers you too much, change it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve always been picky about who to kill off, I’m a strong believer in having thematic reasons and not just irl logical reasons, or even emotional reasons. Can’t just kill them off to make people sad. But this character ticks off all the requirements.
Technically I can bring parts of them back. The magic system allows dead…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@theducktator aww that’s too sad. But hey, at least he did behave lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Filled it out!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I’m about halfway through playing though portal 2 for the first time and I love that so much. Wheatley is so cute 🩵
- Load More
