@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m worried for Aelic…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh! I love it! I’m glad they decided to go back to the village, but… 😬
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know you’re not here much but……
Remember this conversation?
Me: I can’t believe I’m doing this.
I’m asking you an Avatar The Last Airbender question.
I remember you were telling me to watch the show like your life depended on it years ago. Still like it?
You:
-Me being chronically inactive cause I’m about to serve a…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Eddie
Ed trotted over to Sebastian, then stood in front of him, hands on hips.
“You owe Ellie and I for dog food.”
Ellie
The soft grass and warm sun made Ellie feel a bit sleepy. She watched Eddie and Seb from under drooping eyelids, and picked at the grass next to her with one hand. After a bit, she laid…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Done at :55
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well now I have a headache and a sad scene on my hands. Tsk, tsk. Must move on to something cheerful.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Popping on to work for a while, starting at :15. I have a headache from sickness recovery, but hopefully I can write without having to look at the screen of my computer.
-
Enid replied to the topic Art/Illustration Critique in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks, dude! I’m using a classical painting for color reference and it’s going surprisingly well. (In a simplified kind of way.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ohhhh! That makes sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
coming back to answer the other questions!
i know I’ve been doing this a lot but it is super fun to be all three characters and figure out how they’d answer.
Like I wonder if either Huntress or Scout have gone hunting, or maybe they have family issues. Hey, have either of you killed someone?
Scout: Family issues, hah!…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon whoa!!! That’s awesome!
Where’s he or she going? Who’s running after them?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Well… like a person you are close to! Someone that you can count on.
“Ah… then no. I know a lot of people I enjoy being around, though.”
Would anyone say you are a good person?
“A few stubbornly stick to that idea, yes. Despite me constantly proving them wrong.”
In this case, yes. You know who the killer is.
“I, well… I’d a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Do you have any family or friends?
Dante: “Depends on what you mean by ‘friend’.”
Are you described as a villain or a hero (or just a good or a bad person)?
“Depends on who you ask. Villain, probably.”
How would you react to these different scenarios:
Your friend was killed
“Oh, wow. That’s a dark question. Mourn and move on, I…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t know how y’all do fur shading. You’re so patient! 😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Aiming for @loopylin ‘s questions first until I can think about the other ones. XD
What’s one place you’ve never been to, but have always wanted to visit?
“There is an abandoned boat on an island north of our shores. My cousin told me it was a sad place, and he never recommended the location to our steamboat tours. Probably because it was out of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
That looks so cool! I love the perspective
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
Can I suggest a different song? Lost for Now by Joel Ansett. I find that song and the whole album it’s from comforting sometimes.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 5 months ago
… Dude, I love that song. It’s so much fun to sing.
Sorry, I don’t really know what to say because honestly same. But just know you’re not alone. That song is popular for a reason. And things do get better. Not easier, but better. God has a plan for your life even if you can’t see it right now.
It’s hard, I get it. Those…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
uhm… so [Huntress and Sniper] met by trying to murder each other…? How… romantic?
lollllll that’s what I thought too when I wrote it.
didn’t have time to answer any of the other questions but I’ll get to ’em tomorrow
- Load More
