-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back! 😀 (with fingers stiff from practicing piano in a cold room 😉 )
@rochellaine yeah, it’s fine, I just felt that I could do better if I rewrote it. Everyone had pretty much the same suggestions, so I’m going to fix the problems in this chapter and the next one and a half I wrote 🙂
I’m looking forward to your blog post! do ya know when…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hello again! 🙂
*reads name* *grins*
I’m about halfway through Part 3, so look to the forum soon!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp, hello again. I’m here. @jenwriter17 @alia @rochellaine
Still working on my Dog in KP Part 3.
@rochellaine Cool, you get to go see a Broadway musical! Lucky….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 So an blue-and-white R3 series…thanks! 🙂 Character notes have been updated.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I have to step away again, but I’ll be back in 30-40 minutes. 🙂 will you still be here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m actually working on rewriting some parts of the first chapter y’all read for me. how ’bout you? your western?
I don’t think I’ve heard of Newsies……what is it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yay, you’re here!!! yup, I’m still on 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree that. was. awesome. 😉
you have to look at Warren’s gif-turned-meme above. It may be just me, but I’ve been chuckling to myself about it for hours 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia sorry guys, had to step away for a while, but I’m back for a little bit….
…….*silence*……..
ah, I see. Well, glad you both got a good amount of writing done! 🙂 Alia, I might be on later tonight too, but I’m not totally sure about that.
hehe, I’m wearing my ‘it’s okay. writers should be strange’ tee shirt. 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup.
I am too. Well, Part 3 is at 749 words, so it’s coming along nicely. I might not make it back on later, but I should be on tomorrow. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm. I guess that did sound like an evil laugh. Don’t worry…yet. 🙂 😅 (Evil laugh will commence much later in the story)
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *chuckles* This one’s also good…. MUHAHAHAH! *wags tail*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *defends brain* Yep. Sorry! But at least you won’t have to wait too long…probably. I think I’m pretty close to finishing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hello! Wow…good luck! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeeeeeeeah 😛 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia Hey guys! I’m here too……kinda. Doing writing and studying for a science test at the same time. yeah, I see you gasped. It doesn’t really sound like a good idea, but my brain likes to multi-task 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Alia are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup. 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 Oh. *pauses* *embarrassed tail wag* Welp. 😉 Yep, it’s a funny meme, too. 😀
But it was even more funny as a gif….
- Load More
