-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Have fun at piano class!

-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow. We’re at #15 already. 😀
I’m writing! @dragon-snapper @jenwriter17 @alia
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper I wish I could join you, but I’ll have to leave for piano class soon. Have fun though! I hope you reach your scene goal before NaNo 🙂
I might be on later, I’ll tag you if I am 😉
HEY, I GOT YOUR TAG RIGHT THIS TIME! #victory
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Actually, use this link instead. I think you should have automatic access
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8V_wWL-Owutzcuu3Cyk6r1JhJ9iH8XQX1JQcV8kHqM/edit?usp=sharing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder Hey, reading buddies! 😉
I have my second chapter here. When I had given out my first chapter for everyone, I actually had the next two written. So, if you both would read it and leave comments I would forever be grateful to you 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m8V_wWL-Owutzcuu3Cyk6r1JhJ9iH8XQX1JQcV8kHqM/edit
By the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x yeah, that sounds like fun! 😀 miniature things make me happy.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing lol, I love the name of the blog! It looks great! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I have to go now. Will be on on the weekend. Bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m back now. Are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I left for a while, but I’m back now. I gotta grab a snack; be back in a few…:)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder @ingridrd @alia I’m still here if anyone else wants to join in 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

@ariel-ashira It’s working now! here’s your picture 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! 🙂
@warrenluther04 I actually have a piano class tomorrow 😀
I think I may be on tomorrow too….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 lol, stalker!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Bye! I’m actually logging out pretty soon too…I have piano class. 🙂 I’ll be on tomorrow though! *waves goodbye with paw*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ahh. (Now I can; originally your marker/tag/thingy didn’t show up. 😀 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 yup, rewriting some of chapter 1 (what, you can see me on there? 😛 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper hehe, thank you. I’m sitting on my sofa anyway 😛
- Load More

