-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hehe, true, true.
I’ll for sure check out those books, thank you!
I haven’t seen any old western movies….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, you decide if you want that giveaway link? 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Guess what???? *drumroll commences* *and stops*
I just saw I Can Only Imagine! In theaters! It was awesome! I loved it! It was so inspiring.Has anyone else seen this? If so, how’d you guys like it?
@catwing @dekreel @dragon-snapper @alia @allison-grace @ariella-newheart @filewriterbase13x @ingridrd @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’ve watched Bonanza, Big Valley, Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, and I think maybe one other….
I have a kindle app on my tablet, but I don’t read on that hardly ever. I do prefer hard copies, but if I can get something for free online then I usually take advantage 😀 I’m like that
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Haha, yeah I love horses but never read a western (watched a lot though. does that count? 🙂 ) Yeah, I’d definitely read books you recommend! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Wow, lots goin’ on 😉
If it helps, I personally like to edit a chapter after I write it, just so there’s not so much to do at the end. That’s just me though 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper Hi! I’m here now, a little earlier than expected.
@rochellaine A million things to do huh? 😉 Yeah, I know what you mean 🙂
I’m working on chapter three of my WIP, trying not to get distracted (and eating brownie 😉 ) What are you working on right now?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I think I’ll be on in about half an hour. Will you both still be here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Haha, this was stellar! 😀 I love the fast-paced dialogue.
Mmm, pizza and pringles. Now that’s my kind of celebration food! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, are you wanting to be tagged again? Maybe you can get @ariel-ashira to 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Well, you and @seekjustice could make a topic for your WIPs, that way we’d have a place to discuss them if we wanted.
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, all! There’s a giveaway going on with storyembers.org. I just entered, and they gave me a link to share with friends. I was wondering if anyone wanted that link (via email, cuz I have your email from you requesting access to my google docs). Just lemme know! 🙂
@rochellaine @skredder @jane-maree @seekjustice-
I’m not sure what Storyembers is, so I don’t know? 😀 Could you explain a little more?
-
It’s a place kinda similar to Kingdom Pen, helping Christian writers write for Christ and write well. Though I don’t think it’s just for teens. Josiah is editor-in-chief there 🙂 The giveaway is for two K. M. Weiland books, Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, The Christian Imagination book, and one or two others I forgot 🙂
-
-
I’m not sure if I should. I already entered the giveaway using the email I use all the time and I don’t use my gmail account for anything. It feels kinda like cheating entering with two different email accounts.
-
@skredder Oh I see, that’s understandable 🙂
-
-
It’s not actually open internationally so D: I’m just sitting over here watching you guys and cheering. 😛
-
@jane-maree aw, sorry about that! 🙁
-
-
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, sorry, I never saw your posts! I guess they did disappear….
You mean where would we post the links?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ooh, yay! here’s some prompts
Bananas in pajamas (did anyone else watch that show?)
Flying penguins
Baby donkey who thinks he’s a dog
A moose ball (ball as in dance; I had to get you back for the one you gave me 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Filling in the gaps? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I personally think everyone is different. It usually takes me a long time to come up with a plot and character and everything too. But when I have some time, I’ll sit myself down and go over what needs more. I use the ‘what if’ question a lot, some answers may be ridiculous but others might end up being cool plot twists.
But I would…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice yeah, I’ve heard that about standardbreds.
Oh wow your ankle is only now healing properly?! *sighs and shakes head* the things we do for horses…..;)
-
WarrenLuther04 and
Ingrid are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Aw, no steampunk horses? 😉
I’ve never ridden a standardbred (I take riding lessons). I’ve ridden quarter horses, thoroughbreds, a quarter horse friesian cross, a quarter horse thoroughbred cross, and some appaloosas 🙂 I ride English, but bareback is AAAAAMAAAAZIIIIIING! 🙂
- Load More


@warrenluther04 Ah, I had a lot of friends want to or go to that! It sounds really interesting, but I haven’t seen it.
@warrenluther04, oh cool. No, I haven’t. I want to, because I love the song. Actually, I have only heard a short preview on the radio, but it still sounds good.
@jenwriter17 GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!! It is amazing.
@filewriterbase13x It is cool. 🙂 Catwing’s blog has the preview…or YouTube. 🙂
@warrenluther04 Oh! I just heard of this movie yesterday! On the radio, just like @filewriterbase13x. XD I really want to go see it because MercyMe has some really awesome music. I’m glad to hear it was good!
@warrenluther04. I have never heard of it. What is it about? I love the song “I
Can Only Imagine”. Its one of my favorite songs. And I had a close friend die recently, so now I can’t sing that song without crying. 🙂
@dekreel I heard of the movie two ways: KLOVE (radio station) and Catwing’s blog. It was good! MercyMe has good songs. 🙂
@ariel-ashira It’s about Bart Millard, the lead singer for MercyMe, his backstory, his coming to Christ, his father’s change of heart, and how the song “I Can Only Imagine” came about. It’s quite inspiring. 🙂
How are you…[Read more]
@warrenluther04 I have seen it… And am writing about it on my blog. I liked it.
Strangely I didn’t know Bart Millard wrote it. Or that it was Mercy Me’s… *cough* I don’t know that stuff. But I do like the song. 🙂
@catwing Did you like it? (As soon as I typed that I saw that you typed “I liked it”. *facepaw*)
I didn’t either until I watched the trailer. I like the song too…now I wish that KLOVE played more songs by MercyMe. 🙂
@warrenluther04 Sounds like a neat movie! As for my friend, yes I am doing fine. God used it to really bring some things to my attention. There were other people saved because of his death too. God really used his life, and death, to bring glory to Himself. His parents and siblings are very sad of course, but they believe it was God’s time to…[Read more]