-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@daughteroftheking I like Delight by Jamie Berry! What about you?
-
Riah Black's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black's profile was updated 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Riah Black changed their profile picture 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Nice, nice! So more of a shonen anime fan? Tower of God and Naruto are pretty good, but I highly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hmm…I don’t know how to explain it without giving away spoilers. But yeah if you don’t like sad things then I wouldn’t recommend it for you. XD It had me cryin’
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
@daughteroftheking It varies a lot, but recently electro-swing, chillstep, and Vocaloid. What about you?
-
Lin started the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
Hello…it’s been a while. A lot of things changed. Like my pen name. And writing goals.
On that note, I’m Linyang, a student (what kind of student? Who knows), and I’m really glad that KP’s back!
I’ve been writing for four years now, and I’ve written a lot of things right now. Will I elaborate on what those things are? No, unless you ask.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
Snapper!!
It’s been soooooooo long since I’ve been on here … wow. (..or Story Embers. I need to get back on there too… *heh heh*)
How have you been??
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ooh, anime! I honestly read a lot more manga than actually watching the shows, but, hey, the stories are usually the same :). What are your favorite genres to watch?
-
Lin replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
Hello! It’s been a really long time but apparently we’ve friended each other so I thought I might say hi~
I don’t know what else to say. Are you on Story Embers?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Greetings (again) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 5 months ago
Hi, @that_writer_girl_99! 😀 I remember you! I love Star Wars, superheroes, and anime too (my fave is The Promised Neverland <3 ).
-
Lin changed their profile picture 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Lin's profile was updated 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
That’s understandable. 🙂
I’m going to have to leave now. It’s been nice chatting with you! I might be on later, or maybe tomorrow too. Bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
Your goals sound great! Exciting! 😀
Oh, by the way, if you’re interested there’s a new-ish website accepting guest posts currently. It’s authorssupportingauthors.com
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yes, it’s my NaNo novel. I think we probably did talk about it before here. I’m about 60k words in so far. I’m hoping to finish the first draft by the end of January, and fully edit it (including professional editor) during 2020. Do you have any writing goals for the year?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 323 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 9 months ago
Life really likes to get in the way of writing, doesn’t it? What kind of college classes are you taking?
Here’s the blurb for my superhero book:
***
<p style=”text-align: center;”>What if our generation grew up in a world were superhumans were commonplace? What if these superhumans weren’t considered heroes?</p>
Humans with superpowers a…[Read more] - Load More
