-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I’m bowing out as well. Good luck, fellow reptilian wordsmith! 😀 (That’s quite a word-count— did you trim your claws? 😀 )
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay hm… probably ‘I Love you Too’, though that might more suggest a romance than a father/daughter relationship.
I got 787 words written and pulled myself out of a vacation-induced slump, so I’m pretty happy. 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
That’s awesome @Jess. I’ll be sleeping in a few hours though… 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy *sigh* You would.
XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper I can do it tonight!!! Till nine?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus yes. All 4% of the population who are INFPs should have their own personal ENFJ to make sure things actually happen. XD
You do have a point there, but while outward appearances/behaviors can certainly provide great clues it’s not perfect for interpretation— with MBTI, it’s not what people are or do or look like, but how they think. @Emma…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Daeus no, you’re not sounding crazy at all. With the picture you got, @Emma-Flournoy is undoubtedly an ENFJ.
But I have something to say on this. *puffs up importantly* I still think Emma is closer to ISFJ than ENFJ— except when it comes to me. For some reason. 😛 She’s like my agent or something. The ENFJ comes out dominant in her whenever…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutoinary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
Welcome to the realm of the Kingdom of the Pen, @Rebelutionary! *flourishing bow* Much pleased we are to be making your acquaintance.
And— and— I GOT THE REFERENCE IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE :O :O :O XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to whether or no…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Now while I’m not an INFP myself, it does seem to me that their concern for harmony is more personal — they want people to be at harmony primarily because that’s just the way it should be.
@Daeus spot on. You said it.
The biggest giveaway for an extrovert is that you get energetic around people.
Ha! I never had any doubts as to wheth…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well @Bluejay recognizing the problem is the first step to fixing it. 😀
I question this!!! Of course I wouldn’t know, seeing as I’m not one of them, but I think I’d die if I was any more feeling than I am.
Tessa, I wasn’t speaking of the intensity of feeling— I was speaking of the ability to pick up on the very tiniest innermost feeli…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Dragon-Snapper Lord of the Rings. It’s not even close. Star Wars may have Han Solo and the greatest villain ever, but LotR has Faramir and Samwise Gamgee.
@Bluejay oh dear, I may have read your post wrong— I thought you said you cried over ‘every little thing‘, not over very little. I’m sorry. Which did you mean?
@Emma-Flournoy just because…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy as I said, you do have a smidgen of empathy. But for the most part when you feel for someone, you’re happy because they’re happy, or sad because they’re sad. That’s sympathy. Empathy is when you actually feel their sorrow. It’s not your emotions responding to theirs— it’s your feeling intuition picking up on their emotions and…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorian ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic What is an assonance? in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorian ooooh, I didn’t know there was an audiodrama. 😀
And… and…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Emma-Flournoy well… sort of. Not really. You are predominantly ISFJ, therefore you are not predominantly an empath. You have a smidgen of empathy, (and enough ENFJness to be harsh with yourself when you don’t progress) but for the most part you have sympathy and are ISFJ all through.
The difference between empathy and sympathy is one letter—…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Well good luck then, @Overcomer. Hope you get it figured out. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Overcomer yay! I got 309. What about you?
- Load More


