-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Hahahaha… not quite that impressive, I’m afraid. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
1,113 words, @Daeus. You?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Alright @daeus I’m off. *Writing hasn’t been forth coming so I’ll stop now.* So I really didn’t get much done. 🙁 *Grr I need to think of a good idea to write about.* Think, think, think….
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
It was an attempt to do a fairy tale spin off by putting Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel all in the same book as sisters. Their parents left on a journey and their evil uncle tried to take over the throne
Is this copyright @rolena-hatfield?
@kate-flournoy. That’s dreadful… *cries tears of sympathy* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@daeus I’m here now. Are we going to go till 11am (9pm)?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus awesome. I’m on. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus I am— when do you want to write till?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
WELCOME, WELCOME AND THRICE WELCOME, FELLOW WORD-WIELDER! *extends arms dramatically* New additions are always welcome here in the bestistist place on the internet. *glances wryly at previous posts* I see others have preceded me in informing you that this is, in fact, the bestistist place on the internet, but HEY! It can’t hurt you to hear it…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Yes @rolena-hatfield, that would be awesome… man… thanks a lot, I so did not need that idea! 😛 Another villain idea for that gem-oriented world would be to have a class of people called ‘hornfels’— a hornfel is what you call a mineral so weathered and beaten that the mineral becomes extremely hard. 😉 Yes, I know; that was a rather obscure…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@christi-eaton, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😉 You won’t regret joining KP–that I can promise you. 🙂
Ooo, yes! The Wingfeather Saga is a great book series (I haven’t finished the last book yet, but still…).
I’ve never read Les Mis, but I’ve seen the play. Have you heard of/seen the play? Is the book at all like the…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@christi-eaton, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😉 You won’t regret joining KP–that I can promise you. 🙂
Ooo, yes! The Wingfeather Saga is a great book series (I haven’t finished the last book yet, but still…).
I’ve never read Les Mis, but I’ve seen the play. Have you heard of/seen the play? Is the book at all like the…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@christi-eaton, Welcome to the bestiest place on the internet! 😉 You won’t regret joining KP–that I can promise you. 🙂
Ooo, yes! The Wingfeather Saga is a great book series (I haven’t finished the last book yet, but still…).
I’ve never read Les Mis, but I’ve seen the play. Is the book at all like the play?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 6 months ago
@christi-eaton Welcome to kingdom pen. Another artist…? That’s great. Did you draw your profile pic??? 😀 It looks great.
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@bluejay, I’ll be sure to keep you in my prayers, as well. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@mas410, Hmm…still trying to remember. Anyway, that’s cool we know each other! XD
-
Greta replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
@rolena-hatfield, My siblings and I make up lots of “games,” where we play the characters in the story. One of these “games” was about prince and princess siblings, who lived locked up in a room in their own castle. Their parents (the king and the queen) had gone on a trip, and the siblings had been receiving letters from the parents. One day,…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Tales Untold in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Haha… lovely topic @rolena-hatfield. I don’t know that I have any just rolling-on-the-floor-laughing hilarious, but one I had that is probably copyrighted 😉 is a world where everyone is born with a particular gemstone that belongs to them, and the properties of that gemstone leak over into the person’s personality. For instance, if your stone…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Anna's Savanna by BlueJay in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 6 months ago
@anna-brie I just realized that you and my main character have the same name. *Anna* And I go and call it boring. I just have to let you know, that is nothing against your name or you. In fact I think that Anna is a great name; (Actually the first name of one of my favorite actresses) but I needed something to rhyme with Savanna.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 6 months ago
Ok. That’s great @daeus. I’m writing and still have 15 minutes left if you want to tag along. Or we can extend it today, since we were a bit late starting. You call. (I’ll still be writing)
- Load More
