-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Soooooo… theeeeeennnnnn…???? Or do I need to ask you outright since you’re sitting directly across the room from me?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *crosses arms over chest and glares* Do I get an answer or do I not? *taps foot impatiently*

-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Good Kingdom Name in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Aremona. Emendora. Caltishane. Ormonden. Revelira. Cordona.
I sound like a gibberish machine. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*freaks out even more* And what’s that supposed to mean @Emma-Flournoy?! Enough with the cryptic answers, you’re starting to sound like the Garowai!!! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
You do whatever you want, Emma, but nothing could be sillier in my eyes than naming a musical instrument after someone like Thaine. 😛 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy
Oh, Thorin and Bilbo last moment together was…*starts to tear up* well, it was…*gulps for breath, tears slide unbidden down cheeks* I think you know what it was like.
I have only seen one scene from TLotR. I haven’t read the book or watched the movies.John Flanagan writes hero-action stories. We fix up some of the language in…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy what’s that supposed to mean? Is that some kind of veiled threat?! *freaks out*
Thanks for your vote, @Daeus. 🙂 I’m definitely considering that title.
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Will do. Let me know if you need more thinking done. 🙂 😉 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-flournoy, So, you’ve read the Lord of the Ring, I take it you’ve read the Hobbit then? I just finished it. It was a very good book, but with very long chapters. Do you read John Flanagan books? I just finished off the six Brotherband book – Ghostfaces, today. Very funny, but a bit sad too. But I like to cry at books, and movies too. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@bluejay oooooohhhh… I really like Reckless. Wow. I’ll have to mull over that one. Thanks so much! And thank your mom for me too. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy My mum has been think with me and this is what we’ve come up with so far. What about – Uncertain, Becalmed, Doubtful, Indecision, Bearing, Freefall, Yardstick, Abyss, Compass, Reckless, Where the Wind Blows, Broken Compass.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Drats. I actually love making up words. I made one up a few days ago and it was – metromonopolis. (Pronounce it however you want. 🙂 ) But my definition for that was; someone lost in the city by themselves. 🙂 😀 *Words, such fun things.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Aaaaaaand Kate and I have a reputation for cracking people up, so if you’re fragile, stay away.
@Emma-Flournoy – No cracking people up. I have had a lovey time not having to fix up problems. *I have been knighted a doctor and I have been very busy with gavels, your sister, @kate-flournoy, was always slamming them down on @daeus‘s hand.*
But a…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy *cringe* okay, okay, you have a point… don’t rub it in; I try my best. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
As with all books, there were some things I didn’t like about it…
All books? *sniff* You… you mean… y-you mean even *sniffsniff* mine? *chin quivers, huge brown eyes widen and pool with tears*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Posting at the same time again… 😛 That’s a good word count.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @Daeus @Rolena-Hatfield, I got 715 words edited. I wasn’t writing for the last fifteen minutes, because I had to give Emma some serious comfort and counseling after she finished Dreamlander. 😛 😉
But all things considered, that’s a pretty good word count. What did you guys get?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield yes I am! Let’s go for it! It would just be tragic if our forum moderator burst… 😛 😉
- Load More
