-
Greta replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Yay! I’m from Ohio, too. And I didn’t know that about the Avengers. Pretty cool.
@Hope Funny, Ohio’s state bird is the cardinal, too. 😉 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey @anna-brie you around for writing?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’m going to be writing for the next however long. Tag me if anyone can join me. *Oh the pains of different time zones* 🙁 🙁 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Do you have time to write together for a bit?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh wow! You guys all have great goals that y’all heading for. Maybe I should set some for myself.
Okay this is probably crazy, but……..I want to write 10 short stories this summer…er…I mean winter. 🙂 I have no idea if I can do it, but it gives me something to work towards.
Now my problem is coming up with 10 ideas……*think,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Alright people from Indiana: QUESTION TIME!!!! @faithdk, @hope, @hislittlerose, @markmcguire, @watersnail
Do you have a state animal and if so what is it????
(We are about to study Indiana so any interesting facts that you can think of would be appreciated. 🙂 ) -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay yes. It is quite pretty. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No you are not imagining things @kate-flournoy. I was doing some work and found that picture while I was at it, and even though I don’t particularly like the movie, I thought that was a pretty picture. Don’t you agree?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No you are not imagining things @kat-flournoy. I was doing some work and found that picture while I was at it, and even though I don’t particularly like the movie, I thought that was a pretty picture. Don’t you agree?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No problem. I doubt if I will keep doing this ever time I write, but your hit of inspiration must have worked @daeus. I have no idea how this story that I’m working on is going to end. (I’m a terrible writer and never outline before I write) so I have to continue to find out…….. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
No problem. A doubt if I will keep doing this ever time I write, but your hit of inspiration must have worked @daeus. I have no idea how this story is going to end. (I’m a terrible writer and never outline before I write) so I have to continue to find out…….. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay nice. Hey, am I imagining things, or is your profile pic a screenshot of ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*growls* I hate maths. I was so relieved when I finished school. 🙂 🙂 🙂 *munches everlasting cookie as way of celebration*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got 930 words written. And like yesterday I will be continuing for another half hour.
@daeus @kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*groans*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I got 1,114 edited. Still working on the aftermath of that ambush. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus. @kate-flournoy Oh goody. Till nine. See you then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay. Till nine.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Yup. That.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
*smiles bleakly* Good advice @Daeus. I guess I will.
And I have begun to despair of that. :/ If one title fits in one regard it almost certainly won’t in another; that or it sounds off, or is too dry, or too melodramatic…
Oh well. I guess I’ll just have to keep trying. *brave, watery smile*
- Load More
