-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now. Till two.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha! Okay. I’ll tag you when I’m ready to start again.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I edited 616 words. And I’m actually going to keep on until ten fifty. After that, I’ll probably start up again around twelve thirty-ish.
*rubs hands, grins evilly* It’s feeling like a very productive day. 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus hey! Okay, let’s go! Sorry, for some reason the tags aren’t coming through. I didn’t know you’d posted. Let’s go then; that’s ten more minutes.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus okay, sure! No problem.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’m writing now and probably will be until ten thirty-ish. Tag me if you’re interested.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus yup. You wanna tag along? I’ll actually be starting in about fifteen minutes here. I’ll tag you when I do. ‘Kay?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Honestly @overcomer, I just pull the most random things out of my head for dragon inspiration. I end up getting pretty original ‘looks’ that way though— dragons with feathery wings, and plumes on top of their heads, and very large, oblong eyes fringed with feathers instead of scales… I also read a fair bit of Norse/Celtic/Scottish mythology,…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@his-instrument Hey, thanks for jumping in. You love acting? That’s great. Yes, the same for me, with moving. 🙂 No, unfortunately we don’t have S and S in Oz. We do have theater productions/companies, but nothing like S and S. 🙁
I have seen Joseph via DVD and that was…AMAZING!!!! I’d like to see Ruth as well.
Have you ever acted? I have play…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus AAAAACKKKK!!! Nevermind, you can’t have him!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*blinks penitently* Well… what do you want him for?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey! Why? You can’t have him! He’s the reader favorite! My book would never be the same!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hehehee… nope, they’re still trying to get away after they got captured during the ambush. And my comic relief got knocked out in the process, so it’s slow going right now. 835 words edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus I’ll be ready when you come back. Just tag me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope Okay. Thanks. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope Oooo great facts. So you don’t have a state animal like a buffalo or coyote? (I hope I spelt that right) 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm…I want to write at least half of my novel this summer. That might not be realistic because I have a lot going on this summer, but we’ll see. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Titles are going to be the death of me… in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’d have to second what @daeus said. It would have been a great title, though (if Robert Frost hadn’t titled his poem “The Road Not Taken” 😉 ). You still have some great title ideas, though. Don’t give up yet! 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga Fandom SPOILERS (Also, endings again) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope I KNOW! I don’t cry when reading books or watching movies much at all. But I was bawling at the end of Wingfeather Saga. :'(
@zoe-wingfeather JANNER WAS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER!!! *sobs*
@winter-rose Hmm, I don’t know. I think I liked the second book, too, because I loved the Fork Factory part. - Load More
