-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
What about Battle Shield? @hope
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Whoopee Laptop is back up and running. I will be able to write again *Crows loudly while dancing around wildly* @kate-flournoy, @daeus 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
…
…
… A Name Concealed?
*seven million winky faces*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey I got the reference @Hope!!!!!!!! *dances gleeful jig*
Hidden Promises?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus it’s great fun. Only problem is, I have to curb my enthusiasm and remember that the reader doesn’t want to be info dumped on every single awesome thing about all my amazingly intricate cities. 😉 Some things only I will ever know.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus no sweat. 😉 It didn’t stop me. *evilest of evil laughs*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ack! I meant 1,172! 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
1.172 words edited, @Daeus. I’m working on this really cool city that my MC had to pass through in the process of escaping from spies. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hahaha! Forget it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus count me in.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hoo boy. Let’s see @Hope.
*Thinks*
Nope, can’t think of anything.
Therefore, I will proceed to rant. Feel free to ignore.
Actually, I’m more like mumbling to myself because I hate myself for not being able to think of anything clever. 😛
So I’m wondering, why exactly is it you want clashing in the title? I get that it has to do with the…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
I like the Final Clash, and honestly, I like “Legend of the Shield.” I know you must have had reasons for renaming the book, but those are the ones I like. Sorry, I’m probably not being helpful. :/ Let me see if I can think of any other titles…
What about “Legend of the Clashing Shield?” Or maybe “The Clash of Kingdoms?” I don’t know… -
Greta replied to the topic *honored gasp* I'm related to the superhero! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@Emma-flournoy It’s not a problem! I’m not the best at responding in a…timely manner. 😉
What are some of your favorite books (someone probably asked you that already but anyway)? -
Greta replied to the topic Animal Farm in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*sneaks in* *peeks at topic* Hey… @Daeus, sorry I didn’t respond for the last couple weeks! I was gone for the first week, and I was really busy last week…
So back to Animal Farm. I think one of the areas that Orwell really does well is foreshadowing. In the beginning of the book, he puts in subtle warnings that the animal characters don’t…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Odd Team Out (Or the Cobalt Fanclub Revival) in the forum Sci-Fi 10 years, 4 months ago
@Sarah-h *nods approvingly* excellent choice, my dear. 😉 His kind of character is always at the same time both very funny and somehow very sweet, without meaning to be. The kind who joke about everything just for the sake of laughter, and whose outlook on life is so amazingly positive it’s almost impossible to bring them down.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*chokes* Sure @Daeus, thanks. I’ll keep that in mind. What a revolutionary trick. It’s like I’m breaking unbroken ground here… I’m not used to living so dangerously. 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Videos @Daeus? *perks up* Cool… where am I going to get the actors? 😛 😉 Seriously though, that would be fun.
Okay, guess I better start polishing up my yelling skills.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic And the Moral to THAT is… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Hope I know! *sniff* All the backstories of all my different characters are so complex and amazing (‘scuse me while I pat myself on the back) and yet good writing compels me to ignore them.
*sigh*
Oh well. Maybe one day I can turn all the backstories into books of their own. 😉 Fans would love that, don’t you think?
*gulp* Assuming I have any fans… 😉 - Load More
