-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh and @daeus, I won’t be able to write at 8:30-9 today as I’ll be at the cinema watching a movie. So I’m glad I was able to get my writing done now. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
809 written. WHAT!?! You keep beat me??? Must be those raspberries that you keep eat. Well done. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus, going. 🙂 See you then.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @daeus. Half an hour suit you? So I think, 🙂 that would make it 5pm for you. 7am for me. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay @daeus. Half an hour suit you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Yay @overcomer. Well done. Thanks for the fire works.
I’m available to write now. Anyone else? @hannah-c @jadamae, @kate-flournoy, @daeus -
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, I like Aquaticus and Entros. Thanks @kate-flournoy and @daeus. Now Mango will be of Entros. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, I like Aquaticus and Entros. Thank @kate-flournoy and @daeus. Now Mango will be of Entros. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Oops missed this for a bit @overcomer. Great job. I hope you find the notes. It’s always a pain when they go missing.
I got 652 words written. 🙂 *Phew, my fingers need a rest. They fairly flew over the keys.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Okay, tag me when you want to spot. Have you got an estimated time? @overcomer
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer So sorry. Have I missed you or are you still going? I would love to write with you…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@faithdk No problem. I just tagged random tags.
@daeus I’m not sure that I’m sticking with Sataniam. It is a neighboring city, which Mango comes from. If you can think of a better name that suits Atlantis I would appreciate it. If you could think of two names that would be even better. 🙂 (I have two cities and the other is called Hetlem. I’m…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Yes, I have grown to love the character Mango. Of course his full name is Mangomeous the third of Sataniam. 🙂 I think I like Hannah’s poem a bit better, but yours is great too. So I will definitely keep it in mind. Thank you.
Yeah, love poems are really hard to write. Good job though. 🙂
Hopefully the story will work out and then you’ll…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Song writing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Yes, I have grown to love the character Mango. Of course his full name is Mangomeous the third of Sataniam. 🙂 I think I like Hannah’s poem a bit better, but your is great too. So I will definitely keep it in mind. Thank you.
Yeah, love poems are really hard to write. Good job though. 🙂
Hopefully the story will work out and then you’ll…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Enjoy the movie @kate-flournoy *laughs* That’s what I’ll be doing tonight with my family. 🙂 Haha What a coincidence!
Btw Great work on the work score @daeus Beat us both again.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay oooh, I love it! Let me know how it goes. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
It is a story about Robin Hood, well, actually his daughter Jennifer. But someone 😉 is going seek revenge and use Jen to get it. (Or something like that) Thoughts keep running everywhere, but at least I have something to work on.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay no, unfortunately not. I would, any normal night, but I’m gonna go watch a movie with the fam. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, what is it? That was quick!
- Load More
