-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the suggestion of a notebook at this time. I might just do that. Yesterday I went LARPing and the funny thing was I dressed up as the character I’m writing about and so I think I’ll be able to write a few things a bit better now. It was great fun.
And thankfully I can still check KP when my brother is not working on the…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks for the suggestion of a notebook at this time. I might just do that. Yesterday I LARPing and the funny thing was I dressed up as the character I’m writing about and so I think I’ll be able to write a few things a bit better now. It was great fun.
And thankfully I can still check KP when my brother is not working on the work…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Yes @timothy-young A Biggles lover!!!! They are great books and keep me on the edge of my seat when I read them. I would love to be a missionary when I grow up. I don’t think I have much more to say, other than Welcome to KP the bestistest…oh @ingridrd beat me to it. *Sobs* Oh and yay for all home-schoolers. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
Yes @timothy-young A Biggles lover!!!! They are great books and keep me on the edge of my seat when I read them. I would love to be a missionary when I grow up. I don’t think I have much more to say, other than Welcome to KP the bestistest…oh @ingridrd beat me to it. *Sobs* Oh and yeah for all preschoolers. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Delicious. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey! Wow! You got more than me again @Daeus! You’re getting fast! 😛 I got 1,100 edited.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Daeus yup. Let’s go. Till nine? (Btw, I usually start writing around seven thirty every night, so unless something upsets the schedule that’s always when I start being available. Just Fyi).
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@Bluejay take this opportunity to get a notebook and record writerly observations about your surroundings. Never know what you might learn that way. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus I won’t be able to write for I don’t know how long. My laptop has gone in for repairs so I well…sniff…I think you understand. *starts to cry bitter tears* Try not to have too many wonderful conversations without me. *Wave to you all* Bye. 🙁
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
@Timothy-Young thrice welcome!!! We’re always glad to get new nut-cases here on this forum. Are you a nut-case? If you aren’t, you soon will be. *evil laugh* 😉
What do you write?
-
Greta replied to the topic Hi, from the Deeper South in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 3 months ago
@Timothy-Young, Welcome to Kingdom Pen! Glad to have you on the forum. 🙂
I’m another homeschooler! *high fives all around*
That’s awesome that you and your family are missionaries.
What is your favorite genre to read and to write? -
Greta replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 3 months ago
@Hope I really like Crowned Powerless. I don’t know; it just sounds fierce and final. 😉 And I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad thing if you have a title that is the same as another book’s title. As long as it fits the story. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 3 months ago
Hey, that’s cool @Daeus! 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay Why, thank you, Kind Lady. *grabs sundae and slurps it down* 😛 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@Bluejay that’s okay, I don’t think Daeus is writing tonight either.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I won’t be able you join you when you write today, I’m going LARPing. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Hey, don’t worry. I’m nice. Or at least I can be. 😉 There’ll always be something that needs tweaking. It’s part of the learning curve.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
Hm, to be honest, I don’t particularly care for any of those. They just sound odd to say aloud. Except Crowned Powerless— I actually really like that one.
I’m afraid I still don’t have any genius suggestions. :/
Fallen Crown
Broken Crown
Crown of the Nameless
Worthless Crown
Crown of the Broken KingCrowned Powerless is growing on me though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 4 months ago
My favourite is Crowned Powerless. @hope Or Powerless Name. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Wait, that’s not don’t stress and I will. That’s don’t stress!!!!!!!!!!! And I will have fun. 🙂 *reads over words, that’s better* Hits submit button.
- Load More
