-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey this is great. So many people writing. I’m starting now (I’ll have a short break soon for a hair cut, but it won’t be long as I don’t have much cut) 🙂 So whenever you guys are ready just jump in.
*And btw @c-c-lane I pick you* Starts jumping with you. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I will be able to write from 9-11 (which will be 7-9 for you guys) so if anyone is interested in writing with me, feel free to tag along. 🙂
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @c-c-lane; @anna-brie; @overcomer -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Hey, I will be able to write from 9-11 (which will be 7-9 for you guys) so if anyone is interested in writing with me, feel free to tag along. 🙂
@daeus; @kate-flournoy; @c-c-lane; @anna-brie -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument; @c-c-lane Here is my short story with the words:
The sun was just peering over the distant hills. Silence reigned everywhere. Fierce men around me stood completely to attention in the frosty air. At a command from our lieutenant we silently crept up the muddy slope and waited there on the wet ground for the order to begin firing.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Yo @emma-flournoy You’re back. Long time no see. *Or should I say read* 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Yep, I’m Aussie alright. *waves hi*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP, @ClaireC! It’s always great to get a newcomer here. What genre do you write?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC Yes, we actually have two Aussie’s on here that I know of: @Anna-Brie and @Bluejay.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello @clairec and welcome to the bestestist place on earth. *Yes I win* It’s a bit of a competition to be the first to say that to all newcomers. 🙂
I think that is a very good way to say it. I…write. Love it. So do I. I have just started writing slightly longer short stories and it’s so exciting.
This is definitely the write place for you.…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello @clairec and welcome to the bestestist place on earth. *Yes I win* It’s a bit of a competition to be the first to say that to all newcomers. 🙂
I think that is a very good way to say. I…write. Love it. So do I. I have just started writing slightly longer short stories and it’s so exciting.
This is definitely the write place for you. (I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Introducing…"drumroll"…ClaireC! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 2 months ago
Hello @clairc and welcome to the bestestist place on earth. *Yes I win* It’s a bit of a competition to be the first to say that to all newcomers. 🙂
I think that is a very good way to say. I…write. Love it. So do I. I have just started writing slightly longer short stories and it’s so exciting.
This is definitely the write place for you. (I…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Right. I wrote for a bit, but I’ve got to go now. Maybe I can write tomorrow morning with you if you want.
@anna-brie -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Right. I wrote for a bit, but I’ve got to go now. Maybe I can write tomorrow morning with you if you want.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@anna-brie Only just posted it. 🙂 So will you still be writing for half an hour?
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 2 months ago
‘I’ve heard that the pen is mightier than the sword,’ Gilan said. ‘But I never knew the inkwell could be mightier than the dagger.’
~ John Flanagan; The Lost stories – The inkwell and the Dagger.Only a writer will hold conversations between people that don’t exist. We don’t talk to ourselves…we talk to the people we created from nothing.
~…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@anna-brie *waves hi* I’m late, I know. Did you want to extend your time 15 minutes and I’ll write with you? If no that’s okay.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay nothing wrong with that. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh no. *Bad computer*
Yes, it has been way too long. My laptop had problems too, so I had to take it back for fixing. Thankfully it’s back now, but I have a stop motion that has a deadline so I have been working pretty madly on that. But I felt like taking a break today and doing some writing. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay hey, that’s pretty good!
And yes. Time zones are… awesome. *grimace*
My computer is having some problems, and it looks like the internet’s about to go out, so I mightn’t catch any reply… so sorry. 🙁 Thanks for writing with me! It’s been too long since you and I did one together. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got 1,100 word written. And a bit of editing down. Yes, I feel as thought this morning as been a good one. 🙂 *I love the different time zones*
@kate-flournoy - Load More
