-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@anna-brie That’s great. I’ll be going to 4:30pm
@clairec are you around? 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Not much but I got 218 words written. How about you @clairec? I’ll try you at 4pm and see if we can write then. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I’ve got a few spare minutes left. So I’ll write with you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I’ve got to wash the dishes before I can write, so I’m going to be late. I don’t know if I’ll make it at all, and if I can’t, I’ll try for half an hour tonight. Sorry.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@claire I’ve got to wash the dishes before I can write, so I’m going to be late. I don’t know if I’ll make it at all, and if I can’t, I’ll try for half an hour tonight. Sorry.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’d love to join you, but I’m not on my normal schedule tonight, so I won’t be able to. Good luck though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I will join you at 10-10:30. I’ll tag you when I start so see you then. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec That’s okay. I was actually going to cut it down to 15 minutes cause I’ve got something else to do, so it works out well for me. And yes, tomorrow should be fine. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec That’s okay. I was actually going to cut it done to 15 minutes cause I’ve got something else to do, so it works out well for me. And yes, tomorrow should be fine. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec Are you up for some writing? Half an hour?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I got 14 and 1/2 chapters read in Job. I was busy for most of the afternoon but I got lots of reading done in the evening.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@clairec I’d love to, but I’ve got to work on a stop motion for a competition in America. I’m going to try and put in a full days work today, but I should be able to write tomorrow. Or maybe even tonight. I guess we’ll see. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@sarah-h I think that’s a great idea too. I sometimes don’t think I’d have enough time, but that’s because I fill it with other stuff. Like 2 1/2 hours on my laptop. How would I be able to help you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Titles…again in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 2 months ago
@hope Sign of the Shield sounds great.
*I still like Crowned Powerless, but I understand that some titles, no matter how awesome, just don’t work* -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Hope it was an absolutely beautiful speech. The gist of it was, politics is not about candidates or parties or even government. It’s about an ideal— about liberty. And whenever it becomes about anything else, it becomes invalid. People are in charge of the government, and we have a voting process to let the voice of the people be heard, so…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Hope it was an absolutely beautiful speech. And I know what you mean— lots of people were very upset that he ‘broke his promise’ to support the nominee, and his response to them was perfect. Basically, he pointed out that the field has changed. When he pledged to support the Republican nominee, (roughly paraphrasing his own words here) he did…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
So, did anyone here watch Ted Cruz’s convention speech a few days ago? If so, what did you think?
Personally, every time I’ve been sure he had to fold under the pressure, he’s come out stronger than I remembered and twice as impressive. This time was no exception. It’s really encouraging to see someone sticking up for the truth, even if it doesn’t…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@christi-eaton @hope @spradlin @hannah-c @sarah-h @wordfitlyspoken @dbhgodreigns @zoe-wingfeather @hannah-olsen @writefury @anna-brie @hannah-krynicki @hislittlerose @vanna @jadamae @the-happy-bookaholic
Here are a few more tags so people see this awesome idea. Come and check it out. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@ClaireC I would love to, but unfortunately I don’t think I’ll have time for any reading tomorrow other than my morning devotions. Actually… come to think of it, I do this a lot. Summer is really busy for my family, and frequently I don’t have time for any reading besides the Bible in the morning. So… I guess I will be doing it, it’s just not…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Claire-C I would love to, but unfortunately I don’t think I’ll have time for any reading tomorrow other than my morning devotions. Actually… come to think of it, I do this a lot. Summer is really busy for my family, and frequently I don’t have time for any reading besides the Bible in the morning. So… I guess I will be doing it, it’s just not…[Read more]
- Load More
