-
Kate Flournoy posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay and @Daeus (since you guys are the only ones I can remember who were curious about this) just thought I’d let you know that ear therapy actually went really well. The healing process is still underway (it takes a long time) but things are definitely improving. Thanks so much for your prayers. Someone was listening. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h *echos Claire* Agreed! 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h I wish you were able to come over so I could show you everything rather than telling you. (That’s not to say, that I dislike answering questions, but that it’s more fun in person)
We have a different garden now, no gumtrees in the front yard, so it’s possible that we are just not attracting them as much.
Tiger snakes, Red-bellied blacks,…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy and
ClaireC are now friends 10 years, 1 month ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Actually @Daeus I just remembered I’m going to be making apple pie, so never mind. 😛 My apologies. Depending on how long it takes to make the pie, I may still write a bit today. I’ll let you know if I do.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I will be after two fifteen. I will tag you then.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus right. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Emma-Flournoy ummmmmmmm… yeah. All in the subtext, deary.
Let’s see… one of my favorite quotes, not necessarily about writing, but about life, which is about writing in a way… or is writing about life? I don’t remember anymore. 😛 Anyway, I love this quote. It’s attributed to William Wallace.
Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus awesome. I’m trying to get Harold out— eh, never mind. Spoilers. 😉 I’m continuing the rewrite of Uncharted, and I got 1,067 words written. I’m also very pleased with what I wrote, which is rare. 😛 I’m at a very crowded, intricate place right now, so I was pleased that I could manage it carefully and still get something that snapped, if…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus yes I am. I will be until… eh… ten thirty? You good till then?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus yes. It could be that as well.
If you’re writing now, I’m available…
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
What meaning would you give it, by the way?
Ummm… something along the lines of what @Bluejay said, @Daeus, though I was more thinking somehow mankind was more blessed to see the fragments of something than they would have been to see it whole. Like, maybe brokenness was more beautiful… or useful…or something…heh. 😛
I actually have…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I have read the entire Promise of Zion and one or two of the other one. I don’t mind the ending so much for Promise of Zion. It’s better than Jeff’s end. 🙁
Great, you’ll have to tell me what you think when you finish them. 🙂
Not a dumb question at all. And you like rambling…here goes. 🙂
I live near the bottom of Victoria and it’s and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I have read the entire Promise of Zion and one or two of the other one. I don’t mind the ending so much for Promise of Zion. It’s better than Jeff’s end. 🙁
Great, you’ll have to tell me what you think when you finish them. 🙂
Not a dumb question at all. And you like rambling…here goes. 🙂
I live near the bottom of Victoria and it’s and…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec and Sarah-h I didn’t get any reading done to day and I’m really cross. I read a paragraph out to my sister from a different book (couldn’t really avoid it) and that was all I did. Maybe next time will be better. You two sounded like you had a great day, though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus my interpretation is:
Though @kate-flournoy is unable to join us in writing, she is blessing the world because of her absences from us.
I have no idea what you where thinking…what were you thinking??? -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus interesting… what’s your MBTI type again?? I though INFPs were supposed to be the weird ones. 😀
That is a lovely poem though.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I got 962 words written and my story all plotted out.
That is an interesting poem. 🙂 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

@kate-flournoy Yipee! Like, this deserves a celebration. Maybe I’ll go eat some raspberries.
*Reprograms algorithm to flavor prayer with celebration*
*Dwapples away*
Hey @spradlin, come check this out.
@kate-flournoy That’s great news. Do you understand @daeus anymore than I do? Must be the raspberries that do it.
*grins* I don’t eat them.
@Bluejay heheheh… maybe slightly. I eat raspberries myself, so that must put us on a less drastic wavelength difference. 😉
Right @Daeus?
I only eat raspberries when there is no other fruit to be had. I dislike the crunch. *shudders*
What!!?? @Bluejay the crunch is the best part!!! 😀
@kate-flournoy You eat raspberries too? Aha! Now I know why you’re improving so well. Raspberries are almost like enlightenment, only purer.
@bluejay I’ll be praying for you. You seem to need it.
@Daeus that must be it. The raspberries. Of course. Why didn’t I think of that? 😀
*gasp* @daeus Are you saying I’m not okay as I am? *weeps*
@bluejay Awe, not that. Just… hmm… you ever had frozen raspberries?
Once or twice. We mix them in a blender with other fruit and make home-made ice cream, which is nice.
*dries tears*
@daeus
So glad to hear this!!! I’ll be praying for a speedy recovery! *virtual hugs and cookies*
@kate-flournoy *blanches*
Now now, Tessa.
Aww, thanks @spradlin. You guys are all so awesome. *dabs happy tears*
*chuckles at own melodrama*
😉
*mas hugs* *many thumbs up*